DOING GREAT!!

Options
minorgal
minorgal Posts: 41 Member
Everyone is doing soooo great!! I love that we're all in this together. I was telling my husband last night that I *have* to do my workout because I have friends doing it with me and I can't let them down :)

Ugh, I started pointing my toes on the little sumo-squat jumps... OMG. That teeny-tiny move made me more sore than anything else.

Today is Day 5 for me!! I have to go formal dress shopping this weekend. Wish me luck :)

Replies

• yannimom
    yannimom Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Wow you are doing great....Day 5 huh! You must have doubled up :). Happy dress shopping this wknd. Today is Day 3 for me, that sumo squat aint no joke.
  • minorgal
    minorgal Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to have dropped to a size 12... we'll see. It might be a tight squeeze ;)
  • Colleen118
    Colleen118 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I have 6 days left myself. Those sumo squats KILL me and I do hgih knees with weights in place of the rockstar jumps. Those are too high impact and I almost reinjured my knee on L3D1 attempting it. I don't know that I will ever be able to handle super high impact like that but I know this workout has def helped me do some sculpting. I'm so exicted to see the "Final" results next week! I know I've dropped another jeans size. I was a 14 when I started and now 12's are a perfect fit. I can also get into and button/zip my 10's but they are a little snug for my preference yet.

You have all been a fantastic motivation! I will find another routine to add to this one moving forward. :D