Tell me your story!!! Cuentame tu historia!!!

Options
jasgochier
jasgochier Posts: 40 Member
Tell me your story!!! Cuentame tu historia!!!

Replies

• rejordan
    rejordan Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Im a 37 year old registered nurse who works in a jail! Im married with a 12 year old son and spicy little 18 month old latina! I have been overweight since around the 4th grade. I have been morbidly obese since I dont know when. I am shapely though and never had a problem turning heads so I never was too concerned about my weight. I never looked my weight anyway. I guess I was more solid than flabby. I would exercise sometimes but nothing too regular. I think I took notice of how my body was changing after I recently stopped breastfeeding my daughter. I put on 20lbs in about 11/2 months. I was shocked. Thats never happened. I thought I was pregnant. I started taking stock of my intake and figured I better stop eating so much fast food and start being more active. Im not letting me talk me out of it. Im trying to get my son to watch what he eats and exercise more too-I know he will feel better about himself and life as a teenaged boy would be alot easier. My daughter doesnt need to see me fat. I want to set good examples for her. Its not too late! I hate to admit it, but I think my husband doesnt like taking photos with me. We only have engagement and wedding pics. That was 2 years ago. Ive never said that to anybody, but I'd really like to feel more confident in front of the camera. I dont even take too many pictures with my kids. Thats not good. Im working on it though! Dont get me wrong. I love me. I dont have a problem being naked or looking in the mirror. There is nothing wrong with me. I just care sometimes what other people think. Its human nature! Im an open book right now-thanks for this!