Having a great day so far or need a do over?

Options
zacksnana
zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
How we doing so far today?

Yesterday was terrible - let myself get too hungry then the site went down and i couldn't log when i did get a chance to eat so i ended up going over! Damn!!!

Hope today is better! 5 days till our first weigh in!!

Replies

• Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    :;Rocky music in the background::: I can't wait!!!
  • shantelbing
    shantelbing Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I generally do well all day long, because I'm working 8-6, but then once I get home I just don't wanna cook for my boyfriend and I and we end up snacking or going out, or if I do cook I tend to get late night craving.
    On my days off its the worst!! I'm snacking all day long, but I've been getting better!! :happy: :drinker:
  • SusannaDandana
    Options
    Today is going good. I bring my food to work and I have actually got my co-worker to join the site and to walk with me everyday during our lunch break! wonder what we'll do in the winter...walk around the inside of our building? :)
    Shante- I totally understand what you mean about the end of the day at home. When I have cravings I drink tea or log onto this site. On the weekends try to do something outside the house away from triggers. And when you want to cook, make it your mission to try a new healthy recipe for you and your boyfriend. For me its tough cause my boyfriend isn't on the same health track as me. When that is the case, I offer to cook for the both of us. If he doesn't want it then he'll fend for himself. :) Good luck!
  • shantelbing
    shantelbing Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is definitely not on the healthy track either, He does want to lose weight but doesn't want to do anything about it lol. Thankfully we tend to not keep too much junk in the house, No pop or anything like that, But all his lunch snacks sit there and I tend to overload on them, I've started drinking tea again though, and lots and lots of water I think its helping :)
  • LifeOfBrian78
    LifeOfBrian78 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    wonder what we'll do in the winter...walk around the inside of our building? :)

Is there an indoor mall near your office?
  • lorik33t
    lorik33t Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Today I just feel like a fat blimp, the company-provided lunch is to blame... Hopefully I'll get to work out today!
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Well, I went WAY over on carbs and sugars yesterday drinking that entire bottle of cranberry juice (had to - refer to NSV post) so I know that is gonna set me back.

I'm on track today but all those calories/sugars/carbs yesterday.... oy vey...
  • FitnessPalWorks
    FitnessPalWorks Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    FYI I try to log my entire day's worth of food in advance so I can keep to the correct amounts of nutrients, and so I don't eat salmon more than 2x a week, take my fish oils on the NON salmon days, calcium supplements when I'm not going to meet my mark, etc (that kind of stuff)..... if the site continues to go down like this I'm just going to print the page the night before... just in case!!!