Hello

Options
Hi everyone, i've just recently started using MFP again and this is the first time i've had a look at the full site....i don'y know why i didn't do this before?

I'm thrilled to find that there is a boxing group here!......I love boxing - with a passion. I am a qualified ABA boxing tutor, however, i now train with professionals, so my style now is more pro than amatuer.....I've been boxing for 4 years, finding this passion a liitle late in life....but as they say better late than never:)....i have a great trainer who i respect and trust, he pushes me every week and as a result i am continually improving and growing.

I spar every week and train 4 x per week - i love skipping and bag work......but i adore sparring and feel disappointed when the sessions over. I can't help but go back through the session in my mind, in the days that follow, figuring out how i could have done things better. I guess you could say that i'm well and truely hooked.

My diet is not always as disciplined as my training and this is the reason i have joined MFP - I need to loose around 14 - 20lbs
and i know that this will improve my speed and agility in the ring....

" box on" :smile: