Hi out there! Don't quit coming when you slip up!

Options
I know it's hard to keep coming back when you aren't staying on track but I really do encourage you to keep coming! I don't always have great days and I know with Halloween around and all that candy every where it's even harder! This is when we really need to be here and supporting each other. Even if you slip on your judgement of what you choose to eat it's OK just keep going the next day and keep going don't stop it will all even out in the end if you have more keeping it up and just a few slips till you get to the point you can see your goals more clear. Just hang in there and don't give up! :)

Just think of it this way if you don't feel like coming for you do it to help others hang in there. You are totally worth it though and need to put that time in for yourself. If it helps to do it for someone else to get started and it keeps you coming then do it! ;)

Replies

• kittykinsqt
    kittykinsqt Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I for one need a group like this! I keep trying, and slipping up, and retrying, and reslipping up! Now I have to be very good because I'm hoping to have my WL surgery in 2-3 months. My page isn't the most positive since I have to keep a food and mood journal, but I hope you can understand! I am great for an ear, or offering advice or anything!! Just let me know how I can help you, and I'll let you know how you can help me! :)