What's your super power?

Options
I was wondering what everyone's super power is ? Will you gain new powers as you reach your goals?

I can say " No Thank You " to sweets and when I reach my goal I will be able to jump into my jeans in a single bound :smokin:

Replies

• funfactoryfacepainting
    Options
    sorry I tried to post this the other night and lost connection. Re posted without looking, and now see there is a similar post.
  • I said no to chocolate all week. No to CHOCOLATE!
  • Everytime i would go for a drive with my boyfriend and we would stop for coffee i would tell him "just coffee" before we got to the speaker. Everytime as soon as he finishes the order he looks at me and says "are you sure?" and i usually give in and get a sour cream glazed with my coffee. No wi have the super human strength to say NO! I do not want a doughnut and I will have a black coffee too!
  • Everytime i would go for a drive with my boyfriend and we would stop for coffee i would tell him "just coffee" before we got to the speaker. Everytime as soon as he finishes the order he looks at me and says "are you sure?" and i usually give in and get a sour cream glazed with my coffee. No wi have the super human strength to say NO! I do not want a doughnut and I will have a black coffee too!

You're awesome!