Goals

Options
Good Morning All!

Let's got some conversation rolling ... What are everyone's goals?

Replies

• Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I just want to lose the last 5-8 pesky lbs and get toned up!
  • Lauratology
    Options
    To get rid of the "back fat" that is grossly hanging over my dress!! ;) At least, that's my short term goal considering our wedding is in March. However, my long term goal is to transform my fast food loving lifestyle into a much more healthier lifestyle. I would like to lose weight, but more than anything I just want to feel good again!
  • momma_hotness
    momma_hotness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Laura, that is funny about the "back fat". Love it! I crossed my first mini goal this morning when I weighed in under 230 pounds...I'm at 228.6 and super excited! Next mini goal is to get under 220 by the end of November. My overall goal, by my wedding in May, is to be under 200 and comfortably fitting back into a size 14. I'm a comfortable 18 now and can occasionally squeeze into a 16. I honestly think that if I can keep this lifestyle up (and with all of your help, I know I can), I can maybe get down to a size 12 by May. That would be so awesome, though my dress that I just ordered yesterday will need some serious alterations, lol!
  • jennipea382
    jennipea382 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My goal was to go from 185 to about 150. I'm currently at about 163, so I only have about 10-15 pounds until I'm at where I'd like to be! I also want to start working out again to tone up. Definitely my back and arms for my dress, but I also want some abs back!

Food related, I want to keep focusing on eating better. I've been doing pretty well, but I want to up my protein and try to eat "cleaner" when I can. Some of the crap in the food we eat is just terrible!
  • rg8817
    rg8817 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    My long-term goal would be to get down to 145 pounds...(which is what they say I should weigh based on my height/what I weighed in high school)....buuuut I'll be happy if I can get to 160 and be more toned/continue eating healthy!