Supply allocation for building up your base

Options
2»

Replies

• Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    thank you.

idk if you saw my edit to the above post, but that's kinda what i was seeing. I guess i expected it to be like season 1 where i got to put the underpants to good use.
  • dragon1ady
    dragon1ady Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    I didn't see your edit before I posted, no. I can see how the new method would be confusing since it's very different from before

There is no good use for underpants. Or sports bras. Or battery packs. Or water bottles. This makes me kind of sad. :cry:
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    I didn't see your edit before I posted, no. I can see how the new method would be confusing since it's very different from before

There is no good use for underpants. Or sports bras. Or battery packs. Or water bottles. This makes me kind of sad. :cry:

same here, i always allocated where the stuff was going in my head as i picked it up, made it more realistic and like i was accomplishing more when i ran after the mission to pick more stuff up.

very sad :sad:
  • KurtK1970
    KurtK1970 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I kind of wish I had been around when we were supposed to allocate items to locations. I think I would have paid more attention to the items I was picking up if I knew I was looking for certain ones. :(
    I just started getting into the base-building aspect of the game, and I absolutely love it! I only have 6 missions left in season one, which will be just enough to get me material for 3 housing units.