38 Days to Go!

Options
andyxbear
andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
I'm ecstatic right now. I want to start packing my things asap. lol

This is our 4th trip, but our first time visiting DW around the Christmas holidays, so we are very excited to see all of the decorations everywhere!! We'll be there the first week of December. Do you have any tips for us? What places to check out, etc?

We will not be participating in the Christmas party or any of the events you have to pay extra for. We have a tight budget and the events don't intrigue us that much to pay for them. :smile:

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    We'll be there at the same time! First week in December. I'm also excited about seeing Disney all decorated for the holidays.
  • andyxbear
    andyxbear Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    We'll be there at the same time! First week in December. I'm also excited about seeing Disney all decorated for the holidays.

Oh, YAY!! Have you every been to DW before when the decorations where up?
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    Never. Maybe once when I was a kid and lived in FL, but I don't really remember. What's awesome about this trip is my husband has never been to Magic Kingdom. It'll be fun for both of us!

We're planning to see HS, MK, and Epcot. Animal Kingdom doesn't really appeal to me. And we're staying at Port Orleans Resort. Cannot wait!
  • _Khaleesi_
    _Khaleesi_ Posts: 877 Member
    Options
    Decorations are already up in HS (lights) but not lit up!