all you can eat buffet. Reckon i could make that last a few days

I like your style! lol
  • slim104
    slim104 Posts: 160
    Options
    Pan fried scallops with crispy bacon
    Shepherds pie with carrots, peas and cabbage
    Strawberry pavlova

I could eat shepherds pie everyday ( or cottage pie )
  • cayman07
    cayman07 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Starter - mini full English breakfast - sausage, egg, bacon, fried bread, mushrooms
    Main - Nice cut of steak, peppercorn sauce, triple cooked chips, onion rings, glazed carrots with a butter
    Dessert - Cheesecake.
  • katemateg
    katemateg Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Thai selection starters (corn fritters etc)

Green Thai curry with cashews, loads of veg and tofu

Toffee ice cream or sticky toffee pud

Lots a nd lots of maltesers, minstrels, revels to finish me off. Actually scrap the meal, I'll just eat the chocolate :drinker:
  • vicky1804
    vicky1804 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    HMMMM lets think

Starter - Mushroom Crostini from frankie and bennies
    Main - 14oz Steak medium with all the trimming - potaoto's, salad,veg, fried onions,mushrooms and peppers
    Dessert - Some sort of crumble and custard yum
  • xSakura
    xSakura Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Mine would have to be an all you can eat Chinese buffet.. Yum!
  • jacqui250
    Options
    The biggest fatest greasiest cheesiest meaty calazone dripping in chilli sauce with chips and cheese washed down with a bottle of red vino!!!!!
  • lpdlaura
    lpdlaura Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    It's nice just thinking about the food !!

Mine would be Prawn toast, pie and mash followed by bread and butter pudding with loads custard and cream

No last meal would be complete without a coffee and chocolate
  • SuzMcH
    SuzMcH Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    If it's my last meal every I'm having every course available.

Starter - Some sort of goats cheese salad
    Fish - Langoustine cocktail with fresh baked brown bread and butter
    Main - beef wellington
    Dessert - Sticky toffee pudding or cheesecake of some sort. I can't decide.
    Cheese board and chutney with loads of crackers and oatcakes

Lashings of wine.
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options
    If it's my last meal every I'm having every course available.

Starter - Some sort of goats cheese salad
    Fish - Langoustine cocktail with fresh baked brown bread and butter
    Main - beef wellington
    Dessert - Sticky toffee pudding or cheesecake of some sort. I can't decide.
    Cheese board and chutney with loads of crackers and oatcakes

Lashings of wine.

I would absolutely join you for this final meal :smile:
  • thegreatfatsby
    Options
    This is harder than it seems....

Pre dinner drink: Lots of really chilled G&T's made with Gordon's Gin and full fat tonic and lime wedges and LOADS of ice

During dinner drink: Proper vintage Mumm Champagne, red label

Starters: 'Chindian' selection including. onion bhaji, thinly shredded salad and yogurt sauce, prawn toasts, dim sum, duck gyoza, spring roll, pakora, BBQ and salt n pepper ribs

Main: Proper artisan big burger with pickles, cheese and BBQ sauce, proper home made chips made with beef dripping, handmade coleslaw and some onion rings and breaded mushrooms on the side

Pudding: A trio of lemon including lemon sponge with custard, lemon posset (a big one) and tarte au citron with white chocolate ice cream

Cheese and Biscuits including bath oliver crackers, Stilton, Cheshire, cheddar, wensleydale and brie cheeses, pickles, grapes and lots of full fat butter

Proper coffee and clarnico and after eight mints.

I wouldn't care about the hiatus hernia and chronic indigestion after that lot as it was my last meal. And if i throw up then its more room! Thus speaks a true glutton.

That said, when I was writing this I got really hungry around the starters, but now feel a bit sick!
  • Dealsdreamy
    Options

Pre dinner drink: Lots of really chilled G&T's made with Gordon's Gin and full fat tonic and lime wedges and LOADS of ice

Starters: 'Chindian' selection including. onion bhaji, thinly shredded salad and yogurt sauce, prawn toasts, dim sum, duck gyoza, spring roll, pakora, BBQ and salt n pepper ribs

Main: Proper artisan big burger with pickles, cheese and BBQ sauce, proper home made chips made with beef dripping, handmade coleslaw and some onion rings and breaded mushrooms on the side

Pudding: A trio of lemon including lemon sponge with custard, lemon posset (a big one) and tarte au citron with white chocolate ice cream

Cheese and Biscuits including bath oliver crackers, Stilton, Cheshire, cheddar, wensleydale and brie cheeses, pickles, grapes and lots of full fat butter

I wouldn't care about the hiatus hernia and chronic indigestion after that lot as it was my last meal. And if i throw up then its more room! Thus speaks a true glutton.

That said, when I was writing this I got really hungry around the starters, but now feel a bit sick!

This made me laugh out loud !! Not the food choices but the last comment !!
  • Dealsdreamy
    Options
    oooops think I posted that incorrectly ! sorry
  • gnr123
    gnr123 Posts: 173
    Options

Literally dribbling :laugh: