It's official...

Options
AmeChops
AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
...coat blow has started!! Pulled a substantial tuft out of Delilah today...here we go again!!

Replies

• HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    yours has just started? Mine is non stop and with 3 of them, it is like snow in my house
  • Vaibhav_ace
    Vaibhav_ace Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Enzo is done shedding, now bulking up for winter :)
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Ika, thank god, has stopped for awhile.
  • AmeChops
    AmeChops Posts: 744 Member
    Options
    I'll never understand...its just starting to get cold as well?!
  • Keiko385
    Keiko385 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    Off with the old, in with the new , fall shedding has been going strong for a few days now..my vacuum cleaner hates me
  • leo02098
    leo02098 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Buck's been dropping for about 2 weeks now...but his fuzzy winter undercoat is starting to come in..he's looking pretty beefy again (not weight gain due to eating :P) I give it another month and he's going to look like a big puff ball.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    WOW Shadow has already finished..started a couple weeks ago...
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    Rain stopped blowing her coat a while ago and is getting 'fluffier' by the day...... She looks heavier than her 83 lbs.........Just when she had her girlish figure back :tongue:
  • spangey13
    spangey13 Posts: 294
    Options
    Rain stopped blowing her coat a while ago and is getting 'fluffier' by the day...... She looks heavier than her 83 lbs.........Just when she had her girlish figure back :tongue:

83 pounds????????? Holy moly! A mal right? Not a husky? Ours is just teeny by comparasion - 20kg (44 pounds). She is also in the process of shedding. I love pulling tufts off her. She hates me for it.
  • HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    2 of my huskies are normal size. But my male is 130lbs and he is all husky, no mal in him. I was shocked when u kept growing, but he is a big baby though
  • fldiver97
    fldiver97 Posts: 341 Member
    Options

83 pounds????????? Holy moly! A mal right? Not a husky? Ours is just teeny by comparasion - 20kg (44 pounds). She is also in the process of shedding. I love pulling tufts off her. She hates me for it.

yes, she is a mal , lol. And also hates to have fistfuls of 'fluff' pulled off her but I always have to 'grab' when I see those huge tufts sticking out.... :bigsmile:
  • EvaiTryst
    EvaiTryst Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I love pulling husky fluff off and Ika hates it as well.