Where, When, Who...

willmarie
willmarie Posts: 5 Member
Hi Everyone!

It is a blessed day! Today I speak aloud. Though I feel very isolated. I have information infront of me on how to lose weight, but how do I begin? I seem to always take a step forward, but then take two steps back. And today I'm stating a big step forward by posting. I begin my journey with you!

My lesson God has been teaching me is Philippians 3:3

My confidence is not in myself but in Him alone. I will do what I can and bring the rest to prayer.

How do you handle the pain of defeat when losing weight?

Blessings,
Marie

Replies

• Davelh1976
    Davelh1976 Posts: 140 Member
    pro 24:16 For a just man falleth seven times, and riseth up again: but the wicked shall fall into mischief.
    I have fallen many times in this battle just get back up. A man that falls and gets right back up is not down.
  • ThereseIShere
    ThereseIShere Posts: 90 Member
    I worship, I cry out, I pray, I pour out my soul to God and He faithfully picks me up. I also listen to Him as my first source of diet information. He made my body, so knows best what will work for me. I have had a few fails along the way, but I am determined everything will be a part of my SUCCESS story, the bad days and good days and trusting Him (specifically tonight) with the "process" knowing that He is doing a deeper work as I do the surface work. I talk to Him a lot more given the hours spent exercising and such. I need Him SO much and want this to be ALL Him. I have lost weight before and stumbled in my heart. This time, I want all of me changed, inside and out.