Replies

• Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    *grabbing the bug spray*
  • BigBrewski
    BigBrewski Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    *chrip* *chrip* sorry i am only posting between plays. Watching my alumni Arizona Wildcats trying to upset USC
  • auntdeedee87
    auntdeedee87 Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Intermittent posting is better than none at all!

What are you guys up to tonight? I'm watching assorted Netflix things and procrastinating on making dinner. Listening to this wind blow outside-- holy gusts!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Options
    ate my amazing chili, hung halloween crap outside, made my corn bacon cheddar muffins and NOW time to relax :) And rethink my dating strategy before my date tomorrow afternoon! lol Has to go better than last night.
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    I haven't been on! Did you have a date? How did it go? Not great, I assume.

I'm awful at dating. I always try to be snarky-funny (aka me) and just wind up accidentally insulting them with my humor. *digs into brownies and cries* Haha
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Options
    well lets say I did not end up in jail for throat punching him. He was drunk and stoned off his *kitten* and tried to kiss me and grab my boobs (I was there for only 10 mins- took me longer to drive there and back then the amount of time I spent with him)
  • auntdeedee87
    Options
    well lets say I did not end up in jail for throat punching him. He was drunk and stoned off his *kitten* and tried to kiss me and grab my boobs (I was there for only 10 mins- took me longer to drive there and back then the amount of time I spent with him)

What in the...actual...hell...

SERIOUSLY? Ugh. I'm so sorry you had to deal with that.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Options
    Yeah well that is 10 mins I cant get back. The drive over was nice.
  • BigBrewski
    Options

If i had a time machine i would give those 10 min back or just arrange a date with me :-D
  • auntdeedee87
    Options

If i had a time machine i would give those 10 min back or just arrange a date with me :-D

Do it, do it! ;)
  • BigBrewski
    Options
    Gonna hit the gym again for 20 min of cardio and then cuddle up with my pups on the couch for some DVR
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Options

lol well at least you are in the same state :P