Replies

• karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • babycakes1970
    babycakes1970 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I like making new friends. We are all in this together!
  • workshy000
    workshy000 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    So, what's for lunch? And more importantly whose paying! :flowerforyou:
    1964 vintage, don't have kids, in a relationship for about 15 years, in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. Spring is here and I'm making the most of it with gardening and walking around the suburb looking at other peoples gardens.
  • Aussielooser
    Aussielooser Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, Please call me Shell- I am from Country NSW Australia- I don't share my diary as I have been made to feel terrible about not eating enough (I know my own body) I am sure it was in good intention but I took it to heart.. I am more than happy to be friends with you and look forward in getting to know some of you better...:flowerforyou:
  • jporte
    jporte Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    Anyone is free to add me....I do have an open diary for my friends but I'm not too good with logging my dinners or weekends because I'm home chasing a 2 year old then and it's hard to sit down and track but I do pretty well at work most days.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    anyone can add me. i am on daily.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I'm in too-diary open (the good and the bad) this place rocks and I am so happy to have joined this group :smile: I find myself spending as much time here as on facebook :flowerforyou:
  • KarensCanDoIt
    KarensCanDoIt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Same for me.....please feel free to add me :) My diary is open (the good and the bad lol) and I think that the friends on here are so important to me reaching my goal.

Ditto! Feel free to add me!
  • jennm72
    jennm72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me :) I need all the support I can get.
  • OhThatBlonde
    OhThatBlonde Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Hi! I keep my diary open to my friends... Feel free to add me; I just ask that you send me a note with your request so I can associate you in context.
    I list it ALL - the good, the bad, and the really ugly (which recently includes those little darn creme pumpkins!!) Oh, and don't mind that I didn't complete yesterday's food diary - we lost power thanks to "Sandy." :blushing:
  • WAHMto5
    WAHMto5 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Always welcome to new friends;)
  • saffronblue
    saffronblue Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I am happy to have new friends, but am still shy about sharing my diary...
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. My diary is open and I talk a lot!
  • judykmmg
    judykmmg Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Were they the strawberry cream pumpkins by Russell stover? They are the best! I've had one this year.
  • neederan
    neederan Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    New folks -- Let us know if you want to be friends and share diaries!
  • jtrousehouse
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well.. I love the motivation and the social aspect of this site.. always a good motivator! :wink:
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Well, I work full time, so I can't promise to comment on everyone's diary every day; but I do log in here every day and am happy to make new friends to share the journey with :flowerforyou:
  • tbskipp
    tbskipp Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    HI! I love finding new, similar supportive friends on here. Feel free to add me!
  • zombilishious
    zombilishious Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    Definitely feel free to add me!!!!