SOS: Shout out Sundays

Options
garlic7girl
garlic7girl Posts: 2,236 Member
What did you learn or what NSV did you have or Just talk about your journey!

Peace,
WW

Replies

• garlic7girl
    Options
    Most may not know but I injured my knee last Nov 6th then I did a race the next day....so let's just say I didn't start back running until last month...since I am not a keen runner it is taking me a lot of time to get my wind back plus the weight I gained I am sure did not help either. Amazing to see what you used to do and how it can change but I am trying to change back yet again!
    So, this week at the gym I didn't have a lot of time but I said to self "Do just 5 min on the treadmill of running."
    I was so happy I did the 5 minutes and I didn't miss a beat! I can tell I am a re-starter bc my chest began to hurt but I am on my way! I started the C25K but due to job not always able to get the days in....I did run again yesterday and did 8 min! YAAAAAAY!

What happen to you?
  • MzFury
    MzFury Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    awesome NSV, wonderwoman!
    I've done better at my first 3 days back to Insanity, and can feel my core is stronger than it was when I started it in June...
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    I'm down between 1-2 belt notches. The first ones.
  • garlic7girl
    Options
    Mr AAk now that is Crack-a-Lackin!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • lisaissasa
    lisaissasa Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    When I first started 20 Second Fitness last year in July (maybe?) I was unable to do many of the moves planks, burpees, push-ups... The star jumps in particular were difficult I had to do jumping jacks. But for the last month I have been able to do star jumps.

It sure feels good when you can do something you previously could not.

Mr. Aaak, AWESOME!

Wonder Woman, SUPER! How far do you get in 8 minutes would that be a mile or more?

Ms Fury, INCREDIBLE! Insanity is no easy feat.
  • anorangie
    anorangie Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    Great job, everyone! :flowerforyou:

My sleep schedule had been upside-down-inside-out for some time, but in the last week or so I have been able to sleep more and better than I have in a long time. :)

I've added 20 min. of stretching to my morning routine. It feels good to stretch.