No more missions :(

Options
Well today I ran out of missions :( I need more.... I NEED MORE..... MORE MORE MORE.

It's not going to end like that, it can't. Damnit I'm going to have to start the supply runs now & I don't want to. I want my missions damnit.....

How on earth can I have done 23 missions so damn fast? I swear I was only listening to Sam's sweet voice in mission #9 A voice in the dark...and now I'm all done? I need more to keep me going, it's the only thing I can tune into when I'm trying to tune out of how much my shin splint hurts. I need my fix.... not my supply runs that really offer nothing in the way of entertainment :(

Replies

• tikafly
    tikafly Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    there's an update today with new race missions (not a new season)
    http://blog.zombiesrungame.com/post/34235625507/race-missions-coming-to-zombies-run
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I hope they get off their tush and get these new updates on Android soon.

I only have two missions left.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Pity the update is only iOS :( I'm an Android girl. I need my new missions.... I've had to start from the start again. Bonus is though that I got a crap ton of items today.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    I only have one left and I'm on Android, too. :sad:

I've been doing the supply missions just to drag it out a bit longer. I don't want it to end!

I'm glad there's a Radio Abel mode. I love those guys.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    I don't like the mission runs much.... they kinda bore me. I have gone & listened to A voice in the dark a few times more.... got to fall in love with Sam over that one...... awwwwwwwwwwwwww

I can't wait for the update for Android, but hate that I'm going to have to pay for it.
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    The entertainment run was pretty funny, with Janine wanting wire strippers... or Pong. The others were pretty dull.
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    The entertainment run was pretty funny, with Janine wanting wire strippers... or Pong. The others were pretty dull.

Really? I'll do that one today then. Wow strippers & all... hahaha
  • LorinaLynn
    Options
    :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I'm done! I need more!!!
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    I managed to finish all of them as well :( Noooooooooo. Even the supply runs. Noooooooooo.
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    And we're left with a cliff hanger! I read that they are hard at work recording "season 2." I can't wait. I think I'm going to order a runner number 5 t-shirt from zombie link today ;)
  • pinkraynedropjacki
    Options
    And we're left with a cliff hanger! I read that they are hard at work recording "season 2." I can't wait. I think I'm going to order a runner number 5 t-shirt from zombie link today ;)

I know right? What a way to make us wait. I hate it ending like that. Damnit.
  • suemar74
    suemar74 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Well, I dragged it out as long as I could...I ran my last mission today. I still have supply missions and radio mode, but I think I'm going to play with the Zombies, 5k for awhile.