Our first weigh-in is today! 10/29/2012

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
I weighed myself a little after midnight and I was 165.2 lol I didn't eat yesterday thought except some junk food because I was looking for a laptop online for literally about 9 hrs so I won't log that yet. I just ate some food and I will sleep, let it settle until maybe noon and then weigh myself one more time. So, if you want to use the worksheet to update your loss/gain/maintenance for this week, here is our link!

http://www.editgrid.com/user/verity1111/All_I_Want_For_Christmas_Is_My_15lb_Loss

I stated this previously, but if you need to log in use:

USERNAME: Verity1111
PASSWORD: VERITY1225

No spaces.

:] I wish everyone luck to have lost some pounds!

Replies

• lauraatkinson85
    lauraatkinson85 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I forgot that today was our weigh in so I'll do it tomorrow and measure etc.

x
  • Taterpoof
    Taterpoof Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    added mine in =) I don't have a measuring thing, but I ordered one =) i'll start adding measurements then
  • Verity1111
    Options
    Wow I meant 165.2 not 152.4 haha I don't even know? Well, anyways, I ate, slept, woke up and weighed 165.2 again, so I lost nearly 3lbs. :]
  • ChocFiend
    ChocFiend Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    i had a mid week weigh in and i was 2.2 down but then on my offical day i was the same as last week boo :-(
  • Verity1111
    Options
    i had a mid week weigh in and i was 2.2 down but then on my offical day i was the same as last week boo :-(

Ek! Well, maybe it is just water and it will drop :]
  • tyeeshia
    Options
    I had the same thing happen to me, on wednesday i was down 2 lbs but when i step on the scale this morning i was back up.:(
  • aoife134
    aoife134 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just found the group
    Currently 146 and would ideally love to be 130
  • katescurios
    katescurios Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hello all,

My weekly weigh in says:

Last week: 241
    This week: 239

Chest 48 -> 47
    Hips 43.5 ->43.5
    Waist 44.5 -> 43
  • bluedrinkgirl
    Options
    I did the same thing. Weighed in Friday and was down 3 pounds. Today weighed what I did last Tuesday. It's been a tough weekend. I had a huge Halloween party then Massachusetts got hit by a hurricane. We had no power all day yesterday so no gym and just ate party left overs. Lost power again tonight so got take out for dinner. I think I may make Friday my new official weigh in day so I am not forever discouraged each Monday
  • kosmo24
    kosmo24 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    im in sw 201.3 as of today
  • luvScott
    luvScott Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I lost six pounds in my first week. I know it was mostly water weight but it still felt good!
  • skruger22
    skruger22 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I totally spaced the Monday weigh-in! I just added my weight, and I (of course) haven't lost anything over the weekend, or over Halloween... however, I'm going to do measurements tonight, and add them and start keeping track of it all. Good work to everyone who lost, and good work to everyone who tried! :happy:
    Keep it up, and Happy November!! :drinker:
    :heart: Sonja
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    super late, cos I forgot to log in.. finally recorded my stats =)

happy losing ppl!
  • TimmyT66
    Options
    For those of us that have up-dated we have lost 30.7lbs between us in the first week! :smokin:

Well done team!:drinker:
  • jnp96
    jnp96 Posts: 163
    Options
    Last week's weigh in 129.4
    This week's weigh in 129.4

I have to get the scale moving!!
  • katescurios
    Options
    Last week 239
    This week 238

No measurements this week as can't find my tape measure :D
  • katescurios
    Options
    Found my tape measure and all measurements stayed the same this week. Still lost 1lb though so that's good :D