What would you like to be thankful for?

Options
Verity1111
Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
I would like to be thankful for weighing 3-5lbs less on Thanksgiving!

Replies

• inside_lap
    inside_lap Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the picture! I'm thankful for the wonderful family I have and the great people I know. I would like to be thankful for my husband landing a job he will enjoy (he's been out of work and trying to find a new job since he retired from the military last year), having visitors for either Thanksgiving or Christmas *fingers crossed since I don't have any leave yet at my new job and I know the rest of the family is also low on leave due to having two family weddings in two months*, and perhaps lossing 3-5 pounds as well ;)! Oh, and of course I'm always thankful for all of you!!
  • fordluvnangel79
    fordluvnangel79 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'd love to be able to say "thank you" to my husband for supporting me on this journey, but that's easier said than done. Maybe if by joining this group - and succeeding in the mission - it'll restore a little bit of his faith in me :)
  • gabriellaangelfire
    Options
    I'm thankful, right this minute, that protein bars exist in so many wonderful varieties.
    I'm thankful for *bad* examples in my life, so that I have some contrast from where I've been to where I want to be.
    I'm thankful for *good* examples, in the form of healthy-living friends, who inspire me to do better today.
    I'm thankful for Lacroix, the sparkling water, as I am ditching soda and still seem to require carbonation without calories.
    I am thankful for my kids, because they used to call me their "big momma," but now call me their "little mama" (kids are so darned honest!). :-D
    I am thankful for a hubby who truly thinks I'm beautiful no matter what my size is, but supports me and cheers me on as I lose weight.

But what would I like to be thankful for on Thanksgiving?
    I would like to be thankful to be down another jean size. I'm so ridiculously close.:happy:
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    I am thankful that I am so focused on my goal and that I have logged in for 35 days straight. :happy:
    I am thankful that I have my health and that I can exercise daily...
    I am thankful that I still have a good job since as of last week others I worked with are not so fortunate...
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    @ inside_lap That is too sweet! I love this place xoxo Everyone is so nice :] I could win the lottery if the Lord would like to throw that in, but I am very grateful for my faith and my husband and our kids.

@ fordluvnangel I'm sure you can do this for you and why not have faith in you? I pray he is supportive because it means a lot on this journey to have people who care about you. :]

@ gabriellaange LOL Protein bars, awesome. I've never tried a sparkling water, but it sounds interesting. I love bottled water. I am thankful for that because it keeps me from over eating, or sometimes eating. :/ lol I think I'm close to a jean size too. I just lost 2-4lbs in the last week. WOO lol I am hoping to slow that down and lose 3-5 by the 22nd.

@ rebasporty Not nice to hear other people were not so lucky, but I am sure they will find work. Nice work logging in 35 days! Welcome to the group everyone. :]