MAHVELOUS MONDAY!

Options
AliceNov2011
AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
"Be miserable. Or motivate yourself. Whatever has to be done, it's always your choice." -- Wayne Dyer

What are you doing to make today MAAHHHVELOUS, dahlings?

Replies

• mamaomefo
    mamaomefo Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I have to go for my yearly physical this AM, then I'm coming home...my favorite place...and jumping on the treadmill to work off the stress from my doctor visit. I'm fixing healthy shrimp for lunch, then, I'm cleaning my house from weekend build-up!!! :bigsmile: How exciting does it get!!!

Hope you all have a marvelous day!
  • curliegirl
    Options
    Staying at home ALL day! We've been running a lot so this is truly my favorite kind of day! My to do list is filling up but exercise is at the top!
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Monday is my day off so I'm home all day getting ready for all the rain and wind.
    Have a good day everyone.
  • karint74
    karint74 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I got myself some truly waterproof rubber rain boots yesterday for my walks to work. We're supposed to get 2-3 inches of rain both today and tomorrow, and my breathable mesh walking shoes aren't going to cut it. I can't wait to take my walks--the boots are knee-high and *purple*! And pretty cute, I think :-) The weather's never too bad to walk--if you're dressed for it.
  • marlad33
    Options
    Started off with a brisk walk w/ the dog (I love that the Florida weather changed this morning) at 5 am. I will be working all day but I brought my Turkey Pumpkin Chili (which is just lovely - I'll send the recipe to everyone later b/c it's healthy and yummy) I have boot camp tonight and then I'll be able to call it a day and tomorrow will be here before we all know it.....

And I want purple boots :-) You will be styling in the weather
  • rebasporty
    rebasporty Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Work...then 45 minutes of intense workout class. Burn around 400 calories per class!!
  • mznortiz
    mznortiz Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    i did my workout early. And then, I'm gonna make sweet potato fries.
  • jolenec1
    jolenec1 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Can you make Monday marvelous? Is that legal.....
  • Dianemustang
    Options
    Short day at work - and soon exercise and finally after 4 nights in a row eating out - I am eating IN!
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Short day at work - and soon exercise and finally after 4 nights in a row eating out - I am eating IN!
    What's for dinner?:wink:
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Zumba for an hour tonight so READY
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    "Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time." -- Thomas A. Edison

It's Monday, Nov. 5, 2012. What are you doing to make today MAAAAHVELOUS, dahlings?

Smiles,
    Alice
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Doing a couple of exercise routines. Weigh in Monday after 3 weeks ;-)
  • quilteryoyo
    quilteryoyo Posts: 6,082 Member
    Options
    Not too mahvelous, but hope to finally get the house good and clean, after a couple of months of just straightening up due to being extra busy (or lazy). If I can get it clean, I'll be a whole lot more productive the rest of the week. I hate that hanging over my head. Later, I'll be having two Relay For Life meetings. So, no exercise for me today....except for cleaning.
  • LisaKC
    LisaKC Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I was recently diagnosed with multiple food allergies, so I am focused this week on finding new and creative things to cook for me and my wonderful husband. Tonight will be chicken and peppers in Thai peanut sauce with basmatic rice. Gluten free, dairy free and egg free. I am not happy about the diagnosis, but VERY happy to finally find myself feeling a whole lot better. Also will be planning my exercise routine for the week. Today is my rest day - ran on Sat, and biked yesterday.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I have yet another busy day at work, but I have taken this Friday off so I will have a 4 day weekend! So I am so looking forward to that.

Today I plan on getting out of the office at noon (instead or working right through it like I have been doing lately) and going for a nice brisk walk to re-energize for the afternoon.

I have a nice salad for lunch and chicken stir-fry is planned for supper tonight --- feeling like this is a great start to the week.

If my legs are not hurting to much I am also hoping to get on the treadmill tonight and watch another episode of Dexter.
  • breezedaze
    breezedaze Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Baking bread today, working out, packing up some stuff, working on some paper work and writing a blog post are all on my to-do list. Time to get crack a lackin!
  • Oh2BeMaintaining
    Oh2BeMaintaining Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies! I started my day with a successful weigh in, had breakfast and now I am getting ready to go out and do C25K. I am on week 3 day 1 and I have been dreading it all weekend, I have to run for 3 minutes today and I am a little nervous about it. Last week was 90 seconds and I was pushing through that so this should be interesting. I am determined to do it, I am ready for the challenge but still a little worried about how I'll do. If that doesn't kill me I need to come home and get the laundry done. Hubby is leaving tomorrow for a business trip and I need to make sure he has what he needs to pack.

I am in for a quiet week around here and between you and me, I'm OK with it. :wink:
  • 3springchicks
    3springchicks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have coordinated some gals here at work, brought in my Zumba DVD set I recently received (which I have yet to try), and we're all going to try to start a "Zumba hour" here at work (after hours) 3 days each week. Today is our first day for this. I'm am seriously hoping this works out!!!
  • right2b
    right2b Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Good Day! I have had my breakfast and finished my to do list. I picked apples yesterday, so this week will be spent making applesauce and canning apple slices. So today I am grocery shopping and organizing my kitchen. I am going right now to start my T-TAPP exersices and then my day! Enjoy!:flowerforyou: