Just a reminder....

RushBabe214
RushBabe214 Posts: 469 Member
Image-457-450x492_zps39af1e0e.png

Replies

• AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    :smile:

I'm praying for good results, and for God's will to be done in this election.
  • AmberJo1984
    I'm a little nervous. Anyone else feel the same way? Or out right scared of the results. I'm terrified of Obama getting in another 4 years.
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    I'm with you on that AmberJo. Especially after I watched the Obama's America 2016.
  • I'm excited and terrified for Nov. 6th all at the same time. Praying everyday now!!!
  • AmberJo1984
    I'm excited and terrified for Nov. 6th all at the same time. Praying everyday now!!!

My thoughts exactly. I definitely have a split personality the last few days (and weeks). I'm driving everyone crazy around me. They want to strangle me. :laugh: Especially my mother.
  • mommared53
    My birthday is the day after the election and I'm hoping to celebrate my birthday by having a new president. My son-in-law has already stated he will move out of the country is Obama is re-elected. I told him if that's the case, save me a seat in the back of his car because I'm going with him.
  • RushBabe214
    My birthday is the day after the election and I'm hoping to celebrate my birthday by having a new president. My son-in-law has already stated he will move out of the country is Obama is re-elected. I told him if that's the case, save me a seat in the back of his car because I'm going with him.

I hope you have a wonderful birthday and you can celebrate and not cry. :-)
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    I already voted R and R all the way.
  • AmberJo1984

:happy: GREAT!!!!
  • RushBabe214

:happy: GREAT!!!!

Woo hoo!!! :drinker:
  • AmberJo1984
    I think I might have to crawl in a hole and hide from all civilization before tomorrow is up. I'm so nervous and freaked out that I'm driving everyone crazy. And, then I see these people who are just obsessed with Obama.... it drives me crazy. We can't afford another 4 years of him.
  • mmeddleton
    mmeddleton Posts: 100 Member
    I voted for the American!
  • RushBabe214

Bwahahahahaha! :drinker:
  • mommared53