~November Challenge~

Options
OK Brides, here is the group challenge for the month of November. We will start the challenge on November 1st.

You can join in if you would like, but of course, you don't have to. This is just a little extra boost of help and a way for us to grow closer as a group.

NOVEMBER CHALLENGES

*Eat the recommended daily amount of fruits (2-4 servings) & vegetables (3-5 servings), at least 3 times a week
*Drink at least 64 oz. of water per day
*Exercise at least 90 minutes per week
*Log all of your information in your food & exercise trackers

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!! :)

Replies

• Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    I'm in! This is a dumb question... i'm embarassed to ask, but what are the recommended amounts of fruits and veggies?
  • dustal9
    dustal9 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i'll join :)
  • Lauratology
    Options
    I'm in! This is a dumb question... i'm embarassed to ask, but what are the recommended amounts of fruits and veggies?

LOL - don't feel dumb....I had to look it up before I posted this! Ha Ha Ha!! I will edit the challenge and include the amounts ;)
  • momma_hotness
    momma_hotness Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm in...gonna try really hard to do this. Really need to up my fruit and vegie intake. Don't really eat fruits too much, but am definitely going to be able to increase my vegies and water!
  • Lauratology
    Options
    I'm in...gonna try really hard to do this. Really need to up my fruit and vegie intake. Don't really eat fruits too much, but am definitely going to be able to increase my vegies and water!

I am the total opposite!! LOL! I hate veggies....but I love fruits!! I have a MAJOR sweet tooth though. It gets the best of me...a lot! Good luck with the challenge!!
  • Lauratology
    Options
    i'll join :)

YAY!! Goooood luck!!!!!
  • Amara15
    Amara15 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Laura- Just curious- are we going to do any kind of weekly check in's or something like that?
  • Lauratology
    Options
    Laura- Just curious- are we going to do any kind of weekly check in's or something like that?

Sorry! I haven't logged in except for on my phone......I suppose we should do weekly check ins or something like that? I dunno - what do you ladies think??

My report for this past week is no bueno!!! I'm such a slacker!!