What's for WEDNESDAY?

Options
2»

Replies

• 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    Today is my 15 year wedding anniversary, so I am going out to lunch with the hubby. Not sure what we are having, but I do know I am not going to worry too much about it.

Tonight we are going to have a fire pit and roast hot dogs and smores. Not the best weight loss day, but it will be a good anniversary!

Happy Anniversary and have a great time-I think roaster hot dogs and smores is a wonderful anniversary meal:drinker:

Ditto! Happy Anniversary and the cookout sounds fun!
  • ksmiley412
    ksmiley412 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Zumba night so I don't get home till late. I think I will stop at subway and get a oven baked chicken sub.
  • Debutante55
    Debutante55 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Homemade 3-bean chili... made it ahead of time so I could enjoy all the little ones as they come to the door in costume tonight!

... and maybe some leftover Peanut Butter Cups for dessert if we don't have to "shell out" every one. :ohwell:
  • Dudagarcia
    Dudagarcia Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Today is my 15 year wedding anniversary, so I am going out to lunch with the hubby. Not sure what we are having, but I do know I am not going to worry too much about it.

Tonight we are going to have a fire pit and roast hot dogs and smores. Not the best weight loss day, but it will be a good anniversary!

Happy anniversary!!
  • 3springchicks
    3springchicks Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hmmm. Had my Medifast shakes for Breakfast & Mid-morning snack. Am looking in my little office "cubby/pantry", and am seeing a can of Premium Skinless & Boneless Pink Salmon, along with some Medifast Wheat Crackers. Sounds like it'll do the trick! Dinner, though, will be interesting. Hubby is off work tonight and hates to stay home on Halloween. His Fave is Pizza and Miniature Golf (where he kicks my butt golfing and giggles the whole time! LOL). Think I'll LET him win the Golf this year and then he can compromise to find a healthier choice for our meal. A fair trade-off, I'm thinking! =+)
  • ryansgram
    ryansgram Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    I had kale and white bean soup for lunch.
  • tatianna68
    tatianna68 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Tonight is stuffed zucchini and as a Halloween treat a Cadbury scream egg :)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,012 Member
    Options
    YUM everything sounds so good I had a baked sweet potatoe and grapes for lunch not sure what is for dinner, it has to be quick because I have to be at the church at 5:30 for the harvest festival I am volunteering with the games and the girls are doing the games and the bounce house
  • annemckee
    annemckee Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Had roast chicken, new potatoes, carrots and ratatouille, followed by crackers and Blue Stilton cheese.
  • sspahn49
    sspahn49 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Homemade shrimp gumbo, only 190 calories a cup. Glad to have power, live in Delaware. What a storm!!!
  • GmeB
    GmeB Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    white chicken chili and salad
  • Nancela
    Nancela Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Halloween so we are having a quick supper. Butternut squash ravioli with brushetta. 1-1/2cups of ravioli is 330 calories and 6 tablespoons brushetta is 60 calories so it fits into my plan today. Yummy!
  • AliceNov2011
    AliceNov2011 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." -- Helen Keller

A lot of us used yesterday's U.S. elections as a reason to eat extra big. What are you doing today to recover?
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I guess my special thing for today is taking care of ME! Have a bone desity in a couple of hours then off to get my hair done, lunch will be some homemade soup in between appointments. Have a great day ladies!
  • chrissaucier
    chrissaucier Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Halloween so we are having a quick supper. Butternut squash ravioli with brushetta. 1-1/2cups of ravioli is 330 calories and 6 tablespoons brushetta is 60 calories so it fits into my plan today. Yummy!
    The ravioli sound yummy!