Marathons near you?

mjterp
mjterp Posts: 655 Member
I went to Illinois for a job and while there I found a theater that is doing ALL TWILIGHT movies (Twilight marathon) for $18!!!!
Not sure it is worth the hour and a half drive and the work penalty! (I CANNOT BELIEVE I SAID THAT!) They are showing BD2 at 10pm because evidently they got permission???

Just wondering if there are any similar events near you...or better yet, if anyone knows of one West of St. Louis!

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,749 Member
    I am going to the marathon!! :bigsmile: I think my tickets were $20, but if I had the theater's reward card it would have been $15. And, YES! Breaking Dawn 2 will start at 10!!! Whoo Hoo!!

I say go for it! :love: Although a long drive at midnight might give me pause. ....

I have a friend who lives in St. Louis who is a huge Twihard (she'll be out here in LA, camping out for the premiere). I'll ask her if she knows of anything in the St. Louis area.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Well, i am in Kansas, so its a bit further away from you, but Yes, we have one all day the 15th, it starts at 10 a.m., and it concludes with a 10 pm showing of BD2. I hate to say this but my ticket was $45. I am taking the day off from work, and am not feeling one teensy weeny ounce of regret or guilt for it. This will be the first and last time for me, so wild horses couldn't drag me away from it.

I bet if you check on line you can find the theaters near you that will be running the marathon.

Enjoy!