stressed to the max!

Options
MsNewBooty83
MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
hey all, i just joined this group today....last night may have been one of my worst episodes yet, im so stressed out and seriosuly ashamed of all the crap i ate.
to shed a litttle light on my stressers....im a married SAHM of 2 (5&3yrs old), my hubs works outta town, our Baba(grandma) is in the hospital and very sick, financially im always stressed, i feel stuck in my life and dont know how to move forward...that about sums it up. i dont want to be here to cry about my issues or get suggestions to solve them. i dont know. lol.
so last night was so bad i decided to look up over eaters anonymous online to see if there are any groups here in town, i found that yes, there is one. they meet thurs nights at 7pm (nice, impossible for me, unless i pay a sitter, which = more $ stress) F***!
so what did i eat....hmm...well when i first started having that urge, i decided to eat something healthy, so i had my usual tuna and crackers...then i hade 3 hamburger buns and 3 peices of bread with about half a tub of whipped peanut butter and nesquick chocolate syup. that wasnt enough so i then ate half a box of Krave cereal with about a 1/2litre of milk....also went thru all my sons leftover loot bags from his bday party and ate all the chocolate balls, licorice cats and gummy vampire teeth, a pudding cup with a granola bar dipped in it. YUP> thats about it. **edited to add, that was all eaten in about 1 hour, mayeb 1.5. friggin gross. wtf am i doooing?!!!
my MFP friends dont know i do this, no one does really, my husbands seen some small amoount of it....my body doesnt neccesarily reflet it because i work out like a maniac. BUT every month or so i go on like this for a week and i will gain back 4lbs, in a week! calorie wise my binge probly was about 3 days worth of food for me. im so didgusted with myself. i just hate it!