Happy Halloween!!!!

mlashay
mlashay Posts: 166 Member
I know I'm a failure as a challenge leader but I thought I would give you all a congrats and thank you for joining this challenge with me. I lost a total of 12 lbs which was not even quite half way to my goal but I fell off the wagon A LOT and was not as committed to losing as I should have been so for that I apologize to you all.

Would love to see your halloween costumes though if you're dressing up!

Stay Happy and healthy all! :heart:

Replies

• Happy Halloween challengers!!! The day is finally here. I weighed on Monday and had a loss of 30 pounds which was exactly my Halloween goal! So happy I made it. 33 more pounds to the finish line! Here is my costume...so excited to see all of yours!! :)

IMAG0783.jpg
  • kikilieb
    kikilieb Posts: 118 Member
    Happy Halloween!!! I didn't make it to my goal, but I had a blast yesterday regardless!!! You can see my costume in my profile pic.

Even though Halloween has come and gone I will continue to work on my goal - even if I don't reach it by easter, that is ok. I didn't get like this overnight and I knew from the onset that it would not be a quick and easy journey. The important thing today is that I had a blast on halloween and I have a plan set in place which I actually started a week ago.

Alhunt --- You look FANTASTIC in your pic ^o^
  • I love your costume Kikilieb!!!! You will reach your goal! I have faith in you!! :) And thank you so much!
  • mlashay
    mlashay Posts: 166 Member
    You do look fabulous! and Congrats on reaching your goal! Well deserved!
  • Thanks!!! your costume is so cute!
  • Lizajane42
    Lizajane42 Posts: 133 Member
    I don't recall where I started for sure, I think I lost 8-10 lbs on a goal of 18-20 ish (if I recall correctly without having to go back and look it up).

I am a little sad that I didn't do better, but also ecstatic that I haven't gained yet- usually by late October I have gained 10-15 lbs back from my summer loss.
    So, from now until January it is mostly about maintenance. I would love to lose about 16 more lbs by then, but I will take maintenance.

Kicked the exercise into high gear this week, but it makes me super tired, I really just want to be able to do what I do and not feel the pressure to do more!