Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

WEEK 7 WEIGH IN (11/1)

2»

Replies

• Raregreeneyes
    Raregreeneyes Posts: 80 Member
    PW 275.4
    CW 272.2
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    LEIGHANNMS:

CW: 246
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 649 Member
    PW: 183
    CW: 187

I wasn't going to even weigh in this week as I was so embarrassed over the choices I have made so far in this challenge. Not that it is an excuse, but I have been suffering from bursitis of the knee which has stopped me from being able to work out and I have sunk into a depression and when I am depressed I eat. Combine that with Hallowe'en chocolate and the results speak for themselves...

Alison
  • fitmom_pam1976
    fitmom_pam1976 Posts: 1,192 Member
    PW: 183
    CW: 187

I wasn't going to even weigh in this week as I was so embarrassed over the choices I have made so far in this challenge. Not that it is an excuse, but I have been suffering from bursitis of the knee which has stopped me from being able to work out and I have sunk into a depression and when I am depressed I eat. Combine that with Hallowe'en chocolate and the results speak for themselves...

Alison

Alison,

Hang in there! Don't be so hard on yourself! I know you can do this!! I can imagine how hard it must be to not be able to work out. But my best advise would be to take baby steps into a healthier you. Start from the beginning. Just take it one week at a time. For this week focus on drinking your water and maybe logging your foods. (Not sure if you already do these things.....but for me that is what helps to get me back on track). We are all here for you!!! Hope you feel better soon!!

Pam :)