11/01 Check in

Options
Hello my darlings! How are you today? How has your week been going? I hope all is well and going good with your health and fitness. Well yesterday was my day off and it was very relaxing. I didn't get to Zumba because I had to do my hair and everything. I had an interview this morning at Marcus Theater Corporation. I think it went pretty well. Tomorrow I go to Chicago for a week and when I get back hopefully they are ready to train me! I have Fire 30 + Tone 30 today but instead I'm going to do Tone 30 + Stretch 40. I need minimal to no sweating today because I worked hard on my hair LOL and I don't want it wet all day when I have things to do and everything. Tonight my lovely family is going to take me out to dinner and I'm excited. They are so sweet to me. My bestfriend is coming to town in a couple of hours and I'm really excited to catch up with her because we haven't seen each other in over a year so it shall be a reunion. Best birthday present to me! Ahh, anyways I'm getting ready to change out of these clothes and into my stretchies. Have a great day you guys! Much love xoxo

P.s - Jacci my mom will be switching jobs in about 2 weeks. The job she originally wanted called her yesterday and told her she will start training in 2 weeks so I'm very excited for her! Just thought I'd let you know.

Replies

• JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Shalla -- Like I said on the main board, it's good to have you back. We (I) missed you :love: .Happy, Happy Birthday too!!!! :flowerforyou: Sounds like you're going to have a great day. Nothing like family and friends on a special day. As long as you get a workout in, you're fine. Boy oh boy do I understand about the hair. That's the main reason why I'm natural. Will you be able to log in while you're in Chitown? Please tell your Mom congrats on the new, new job :happy:

We are in week 7 -- Wow!!! Today, as you know, is Fire 30 and Tone 30. I did yoga yesterday and I've come to the conclusion that I don't like it. It was a very good stretch though. I'd like to be in One-derland by Thanksgiving. I've sworn off all sweets so hopefully that will get these 6lbs off.

What's everyone else up too?
  • ladyonaquest
    ladyonaquest Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone!! Just wanted to let you know that I am still going at it!! I successfully completed week one and I am not far from ending week 2!! I'm loving it and I'm getting more and more coordinated...LOL!! I feel different already!! Glad to hear eveyone else is doing Great!!
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Ms. LosinIt4Life -- Way to go!!! Keep it up. The time will fly by and you'll look up and 5 weeks have gone by. Keep us posted on your progress. I'm so proud of you.