knock, knock

Options
hello , is there anybody there.........yes, there is a big hefty 300lb woman here, and today is the day i say goodbye to that 300lb me and start my healthy living.
hi there, my name is tracey. im bipolar (I) and i help out on a funfair. im the big lady in the yellow hook a duck that is always shouting, and the bubbly woman who makes a joke of my weight. well now, im fed up of making jokes and its time to get serious. i take quetiapine, which sadly has a side effect of weight gain and the side effect of my anti depressants is weight gain too, and on top of that i have type 2 diabetes and an underactive thyroid.
im gonna take things slowly and sort my life out, hopefully with your help too.
do you fancy being a diet buddy??? well, if you do, what ya waiting for, message me, say hello and away we go

Replies

• jegskalige
    Options
    Hi Tracey.

About me:
    Name: Carina
    Nationality: Danish
    Family: A 9-year old son, my boyfriend aged 36 and our 3 cats.
    Diagnosis: Bipolar Type 2 and thyroidism (sideeffect from medication).
    Medicin: Eat loads and loads of medicin; 6 different types on a daily basis and more than 6 different types when needed
    Weight: Gained 25 kg. As many as 5 kinds of my medicine has weight-gain as sideeffects - great, just what I need!

I would like to be Your diet buddy. My goal is to loose at least 10 kg - hopefully 15 kg.

How active are you in Your everyday-life? Which restrictions do Your illness cause on a daily basis?

Looking forewards to Your reply.

Carina

P.S. Sorry for my English - long time since I went to school.
  • gazz777au
    gazz777au Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I lost weight last year and want to lose some more (including some I gained).

At times it is a breeze, and other times it is a push.

I dont know what the deal is with my head - just trying to make the most out of what I got.

Send me a friend request if you want.
  • arachniagirl
    arachniagirl Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Hi tracey, would be pleased to be bipolar buddies...have sent a friend request. :)