Eyeing someone attractive and then you notice.....

Options
atjays
atjays Posts: 798 Member
Soooo, I was at the DMV today, had a girl working there who is gorgeous by my standards, but approachable. She ends up having to come over to help the attendant helping me because her printer wasn't working aaaand then I notice her thumbs were weird.... Not wanting to come across as a shallow d bag, but I'm sure others have similar stories?? Her thumbs looked like midget man thumbs but were proper size, the rest of her hands/body seemed perfect..... Wtf

Replies

• Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    Soooo, I was at the DMV today, had a girl working there who is gorgeous by my standards, but approachable. She ends up having to come over to help the attendant helping me because her printer wasn't working aaaand then I notice her thumbs were weird.... Not wanting to come across as a shallow d bag, but I'm sure others have similar stories?? Her thumbs looked like midget man thumbs but were proper size, the rest of her hands/body seemed perfect..... Wtf
    I think I remember something similar from a Seinfeld episode...
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Was it like the Honey Boo Boo baby?
    2r3k1gx.jpg
  • farmers_daughter
    farmers_daughter Posts: 1,632 Member
    Options
    What you gonna use her thumbs for?

If you are interested in HER, go for it. She's probably already answered that questoin a million times. And it wont' be as big of a deal to her as it is you. Then you should follow in suite.

If you are just making a statement, then I don't probably have a good answer.
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    How could such a person allow herself to be seen in public? :noway:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Did you not ask her out because of her thumbs?

And what exactly is she supposed to do? Get corrective surgery for her thumbs?

Dude, seriously, what is up with you lately? You've been kind of a jerk, the past three or four posts I've seen from you.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    Like Megan Fox thumbs? Those aren't bad.

Who cares.. if wives can still love their husbands after getting their legs blown off, you can accept someone for her abnormal thumbs.

Kinda like in that movie Out of My League or whatever.. the hot chick had webbed feet. Who cares! Makes her human.
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    I would like to ask you on a date but...

xbox-green-controller.jpg

would you mind trying this first? I want to know if you're relationship material!

Another joke? OK. She must like Justin Bieber... I've seen 7,476.5 likes on one of his videos.
  • bruintamer
    bruintamer Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Like Megan Fox thumbs? Those aren't bad.

Who cares.. if wives can still love their husbands after getting their legs blown off, you can accept someone for her abnormal thumbs.

Kinda like in that movie Out of My League or whatever.. the hot chick had webbed feet. Who cares! Makes her human.

But..but...what if the thumbs and the webbed feet get passed onto the kids? Then you'll end up like the wife in the Ugly Genes thread..
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    all thumbs look the same in the dark.

maybe she's part raccoon?
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    all thumbs look the same in the dark.

maybe she's part raccoon?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • christine24t
    christine24t Posts: 6,064 Member
    Options
    Club thumbs? I have a couple of friends with them, and they don't bother me a bit.
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    I know several people who I think have the same thumbs as you're describing... I don't know what the "wtf" is for, it's prob just a recessive trait she ended up with:smile:
  • shammxo
    shammxo Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    That reminds me of Shallow Hal... When his friend isn't into the one hot chick because her second toe is bigger than her big toe...

I definitely don't think that you're the first or last person to have this happen to them.
  • Mellie289
    Mellie289 Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    That reminds me of Shallow Hal... When his friend isn't into the one hot chick because her second toe is bigger than her big toe...

I definitely don't think that you're the first or last person to have this happen to them.
    Ah... that's it! I was thinking Seinfeld, but it's Jason Alexander in Shallow Hal.
  • atjays
    atjays Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Did you not ask her out because of her thumbs?

And what exactly is she supposed to do? Get corrective surgery for her thumbs?

Dude, seriously, what is up with you lately? You've been kind of a jerk, the past three or four posts I've seen from you.

I didn't ask her out because I don't know her. The post was supposed to be light hearted and poke at interesting things others have come across as "different".

And glancing over my last 20+ posts, there is not a single one that is anywhere close to offensive or being a "jerk".
  • Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Was it like the Honey Boo Boo baby?
    2r3k1gx.jpg

Ohhhh, my daughter was born JUST like this. I'll see if I can find a pic. She had two thumbs on her right hand. Actually an adorable birth defect. Had the extra digit removed when she was 18 months.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options
    There's only 2 things that would potentially bug me and probably wouldn't be able to look past, no matter how damn attractive she is.
    1) A mustache. Light peach fuzz, no problem, but there is a limit.
    2) Hairy forearms. I'm talking as hairy as me or more.

Toe thumbs, webbed feet, other physical oddity wouldn't bother me at all.
  • BigDanTX
    BigDanTX Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    There's only 2 things that would potentially bug me and probably wouldn't be able to look past, no matter how damn attractive she is.
    1) A mustache. Light peach fuzz, no problem, but there is a limit.
    2) Hairy forearms. I'm talking as hairy as me or more.

Toe thumbs, webbed feet, other physical oddity wouldn't bother me at all.

Yeah handlebar staches are great for Cowboys but not a gf.

In past relationships I used to pick one of two things that I didn't like about my gf's appearance and think about it whenever I would look at her. Would make it easier to break up with her later. Yeah it was a Dbag thing to do but I was young, dumb and full of bad ideas.
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options

Another joke? OK. She must like Justin Bieber... I've seen 7,476.5 likes on one of his videos.

OMG .. this made me laugh!
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    My ex husband had a thing for ears .. if they were too small or too big he would get all weirded out ... lol