Fabulous FRIDAY!

Options
2»

Replies

• hairsprayhon
    hairsprayhon Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I feel strong when I look at a menu and the most appealing thing is a green salad with chicken or shrimp and when I am finished I have only used a small portion of the dressing on the side, but my hunger and taste buds are satisfied.
    I feel strong when I am leaving my body pump class at 7am while the sun comes up, feeling sweaty but ready to take on the day.
    I feel strong when I finish a tennis match without losing a fitness point.
  • amydee714
    amydee714 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." -- Helen Keller

Friday again, ALREADY??!?!!!?

What a FABULOUS week it's been, don't you think?

How are you kicking off the weekend? What's for dinner?

Smiles,
    Alice

Tonight: Car Shopping with my daughter - her car died and she is looking for a new one
    Saturday and Sunday I volunteered to work the air show here in Town (Las Vegas). My work has a booth there and I will be walking around passing out whatever it is we are handing out this year (flags, flyers, etc). About 6 hours each day.
    Saturday night I will be with friends for game night (the asked me a week ago if I had any special dietary needs - my friends are super considerate!)

Should be a FABULOUS WEEKEND!
  • PurpleTina
    PurpleTina Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    "Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence." -- Helen Keller

Friday again, ALREADY??!?!!!?

What a FABULOUS week it's been, don't you think?

How are you kicking off the weekend? What's for dinner?

Smiles,
    Alice

Starting my weekend 'proper' with BodyPump at 09.30 Saturday morning:laugh: .

Dinner was healthy oven baked fish and sweet potato wedges, with veggies, and all cooked by my 13 year old DD :heart:
  • Rosezilla
    Options
    "The joy of the Lord is my strength!"

Doing my workouts at the gym make me feel strong, capable and healthy. It's wonderful to begin to feel healthy again!