WW or MFP

I am doing WW but it is so hard to make it to any meetings and trying to figure out if I want to keep paying the monthly fee for WW or do MFP for free. I track daily but hard to do both sites but I have noticed that I get more support from this site. I want to see any feedback between the two sites and what you are doing.

Replies

• heidi5k
    heidi5k Posts: 181 Member
    I am currently doing WWonline, but I visit MFP for the community. I think there's definitely a more active bunch here, or maybe it's just that the site is easier to navigate.

I would say that if you need a bit more structure, or ideas about what to eat, then WW has some benefits. There are quite a few people on MFP who eat dangerously low cal, and nutritionally empty foods. WW does put an emphasis on nutrition and whole foods which I really like.

If you've already got that down pat, then MFP should work well for you!

Good luck in your decision. Probably in either case, it's really a matter of sticking with it. :)
  • libbi
    libbi Posts: 45 Member
    I am following the plan without going to meetings (quite frankly I can't afford it right now). I am using MFP but my guide is WW points.