1 chicken breast
10 black olives
lettuce
hearts of palm
beets
cucs
lite dressing

And I'm starving already!

I think tomorrow I'll double up on the protein. UGH!

Replies

• Lilylee757
    Lilylee757 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    How many ounces of chicken did you have? With this plan you eat every hours so it is not as easy to be hungry. That being said I remember when I started it, I would feel hungry especially on the low carb days and truley believe that it was my body trying to trick me because I was not eating the "junk" like I was before. Because I was not stomach rumbling hungry just more like gee what else can I eat hungry. Also make sure you drink plenty of water. Good luck
  • babeinthemoon
    babeinthemoon Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Make sure you get enough veggies in... they'll help. :) Also, if you did a low carb day today, tomorrow will be a high carb day, so you might not need to add extra protein.

My recomendation is, that if you are hungry after eating make sure you drink at least 1 cup of water, and wait at least 30 minutes before eating again. Sometimes I think I'm hungry, but if I get myself distracted by working on something a couple of hours pass and then I forget to eat my next meal on time.

Also, some things seem to run through my system faster than others. After a while you'll get the hang of it. :)
  • SOOZIE429
    SOOZIE429 Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I had a 4 oz breast. Seemed skimpy. Today I added 1 tbls olive oil and some feta cheese to my salad with chicken breast. Hopefully that'll hold me better. But today is much better. I had a little more fat with breakfast, had my snack, and now I'm ok until lunch. I think my body just wasn't sure why I wasn't eating crap. Feeling good!