Now what?

Options
2»

Replies

• 1southernchick
    1southernchick Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I'm motivated just reading your posts! My name is Darlene. I'm 5'10 and starting weight is 180. Looking forward to looking good for the holidays!
  • bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I am definitely in!!! I weigh in weekly at Curves so I am using those totals. I weighed yesterday cause I am doing a challenge at Curves too that goes through the first week of January. My starting weight it 179.5. I am posting it because I am one of those people who need lots of encouragement, praise and motivation. Thanks for the challenge and I am anxious to see how I do.

Hugs
    Bev
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    CW: 166.2. . . am 5'1" ive been stuck here forever am ready for the darn scale to move :P
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Jilly...and my CW is 242 & my ticker today is at 17lb lost. My scales are very basic & very British so weigh in Stones & lbs..so no 1/2lb declarations for me..so if i've not lost a whole pound or more it just does not register...LOL...I reckon that every Winter over the last 5 or 6 years I have regained the weight I have lost the previous year...not completely but by now I really should be at target weight and maintaining. In August this year I had a serious health scare...it actually worked out OK..it was just a scare but it was a warning of things to come if this time I don't get my 'act together'...so since then I have lost something every week bar one...and I am determined it will continue...with your help I can do the holiday season..
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    Jilly I'm just curious, how many stones is 10lbs?
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I'm SO ready to get back on track! Maybe this will keep me accountable through the holidays ;) I am not going to post my SW, but will change my ticker and post my losses.
    Good luck everyone!
  • 1southernchick
    Options
    Perfectly alright. You don't have to post the actual SW, just as long as you know so next week on weigh in day you know your exact loss! ;))
  • JillyCornwall
    JillyCornwall Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Jilly I'm just curious, how many stones is 10lbs?

14lbs to one stone!