• freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    added myself :)

really hoping to shatter my goal :)
  • amandattown
    amandattown Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    This is great! Thank you! Added myself :)
  • EnchantedEvening
    EnchantedEvening Posts: 671 Member
    Options
    Remember: the weight for Week One should match your Challenge Starting Weight. I had to do that to get the formulas to work.
  • BeckyZT
    BeckyZT Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks for giving me the incentive to give myself a Christmas present! I am looking forward to achieving that present!
  • freckles_cmj
    freckles_cmj Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    i think mine is right now...
  • DianneBoo
    DianneBoo Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I added mine! Warning to all of you though....I only weigh in on the first of every month! :)
  • EnchantedEvening
    Options
    Thanks so much! I added mine! Warning to all of you though....I only weigh in on the first of every month! :)
    That's fine. You can just pick a column to add your weigh-in. If you're weighing in on December 1st, just log it on December 4th on the spreadsheet. :) You might want to weigh in on or close to December 25th, though, for the sake of the goal.
  • EnchantedEvening
    Options
    I put a note on the spreadsheet, but just in case you don't see it...

Don't enter a number under "Weight Lost", "Total Weight Lost", or "Total % Lost". Those fields have hidden formulas that will automatically compute the numbers. When you enter your weight next week, for example, it'll automatically show you've lost 1, 2, 3, whatever pounds in the total.

If you type a number there, it erases the formula and just keeps the number you type there. That will keep the sheet from computing any of your numbers. You CAN do the math if you want, but why? ;)
  • KatM2014
    KatM2014 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Just giving this a bump :)