Tuesday Nov 6 2012

Options
zee1957
zee1957 Posts: 159 Member
Good Morning,
wondering how everyone is doing? We haven't kept up with the board. I know we all have busy life's and it's hard to stay in touch, it's OK we all been there and understand.
Well I have not really been counting my calories which is all my fault for not doing it. I'm in the middle of changing jobs, a new challenge and more pay. Hope everyone is doing good. MY goal for this week is to drink more water . Does anyone have trouble drinking water? I drink lots of energy drinks and coffee in the morning I love tea too. Just can't drink as much water as I suppose to.
Well everyone have a great day!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi there! It's easier for me to post at night. I started my Herbalife yesterday and I'm going to do it right this time. My daughter even became a distributor to help me afford it...so I will stick to it this time. I heard a motivational saying today " If you're tired of starting over again, the stop quitting". It was an ah ha moment for me.

Good luck on your new job. Challenge is good, better pay is even better!! :happy:
  • zee1957
    Options
    Hi there! It's easier for me to post at night. I started my Herbalife yesterday and I'm going to do it right this time. My daughter even became a distributor to help me afford it...so I will stick to it this time. I heard a motivational saying today " If you're tired of starting over again, the stop quitting". It was an ah ha moment for me.

Good luck on your new job. Challenge is good, better pay is even better!! :happy:
    herballife is good, are you taking 2 shakes a day or just one?
  • mamo1014
    mamo1014 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I'm on the two shakes a day plan. My problem is I start our really good and then fizzle out. I see people my daughter sells to, so I have to help her out by succeeding on this! It's hard because I love to eat and this is the worst time to try and control my portions and my appitite. But, I said, I'm going to do it so I am. The Total Control tablets really work on supressing my appitite. I just need to stay with it. Have you tried Herbalife?
  • zee1957
    Options
    Yes I have tried it before . Right now I switch to GNC shake powders, I like the blend better . I mix mind with frozen fruits and fat free milk, I take one almost every morning, but I was thinking of switching it to eveings instead and have a good breakfast and lunch.
  • SA_80_2012
    SA_80_2012 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Hola a todos

Escribo lo siguiente en ingles por que se me hace mas facil :blushing:

Im not Mexican, I was born in El Salvador, Central America but have lived most of my life in Australia.

Though live so far from all of Latin-America and we do not have the amount of "hispanics" as there are in the USA, and so we are not surrounded with the language and the vibrant beautiful culture that defines us Latinos, I still speak spanish fluently and write it too (when i'm not being lazy... hehehehe).

I joined this group, so that I could connect with other latinos from all over the place.

Please feel freel to add me to your contact list :-)
  • zee1957
    Options
    Welcome SA hope you get to meet lots and lots of Latinos :)
    I'm running a little late here so sorry to cut this short. Have a great day!!!1