Spreadsheet Problems

Options
I can't seem to find where to log in for this weeks challenge on the spreadsheet. I logged in on Sunday and it said that I needed to upgrade to googlechrome in order to continue using the spreadsheet. I did that, and still can't find this week on the spreadsheet. Am I the only one who can't log in this week?

Replies

• helenld1
    helenld1 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I can't see this weeks challenge either so its not just you.

I use Google chrome as standard and this is the first week I've not been able to see it.
  • NareenaTheGypsy
    NareenaTheGypsy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Oh I just assumed that this week's challenge was for some reason not posted. I've been using Chrome for a couple weeks (problems with my beloved Firefox! :( ) and when I didn't see this week's challenge, I thought nothing of browser troubles. Are we sure it's been posted? I can see everything else on the spreadsheet, up to this challenge.
  • dreamchaser12
    dreamchaser12 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one. I can see everything up to this weeks challenge as well. I just thought it might be because I switched to google chrome. Guess it just hasn't been posted yet...?
  • geonbaeLeilee
    geonbaeLeilee Posts: 606 Member
    Options
    You're not the only one!
  • mom2boys3
    mom2boys3 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I just figured they got busy and forgot to up the spreadsheet for this week.