sweating

Options
During my last few workouts I've noticed that I sweat excessively, to the point I look like someones thrown water over me. I've been working out consistently since mid-September and have never noticed this kind of down pour!!! Any suggestions as to why this is happening or has anyone had the same reaction?

Replies

• Kipenzi7
    Kipenzi7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Caffeine can make you sweat, as can a host of emotional reactions. Unless you've developed a sudden crush on some dude at the gym, I'd look for changes in your diet, hydration, and timing of your workouts. Luckily we track all our nutrition so that's a good place to look for clues about changes.

Me, I sweat like an iced tea every time I pick up a weight. At least it's good for the pores.
  • lashaunalou
    lashaunalou Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ha ha, its not a crush so I'll have to check my diet, come to think of it I believe it's nearly 'that time'!! I'll keep an eye on my diet though, it's really embarrassing lol
  • klwells08
    klwells08 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I've found, to my disturbed surprise, that the more fit I've become the quicker and more I sweat during my workout. There was a thread here some time ago where a number of people had the same experience. General consensus was that our bodies somewhat expect a hard workout and are better at trying to remain cool.