The humor of it all.

Options
2»

Replies

• Daisy_Cutter_
    Daisy_Cutter_ Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    He may not have pursued that job with you in the picture. He may have ended up being a video game addict, mooching off of your income.

OMG...do you know my ex?
  • Jennifer2387
    Jennifer2387 Posts: 957 Member
    Options
    Perhaps your rejection was devastating. Perhaps he vowed from that moment on to turn his life around, to work hard, to get his law degree, to begin a political career that would eventually, over time, bring him fame and fortune.

And only then return to you and ask again for you to come back to him, to be at his side as he moves from Appellate Judge to Mayor, State Congressman, US Congress, Senate, and finally, with your unwavering support, President. With you as First Lady.

Might be time to give Spencer a call. Tell him he doesn't need to wait any longer. You're ready. :-)

--P

I am totally sure this is it! I should have thought of that right away! I should delete all my posts in case I become first lady, I wouldn't want any of this to come back and haunt my poor president husband! I can see the campaign ads now!
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    I believe things happen for a reason and it was not meant to be. You don't know if that's the career path he would have chosen if you two had gotten together and/or married.

I know. It still kinda sucks tho. No point even thinking about it I guess.

I hope all you men that were dumped for the bad boy feel better now.
  • Jennifer2387
    Options
    So there is a justice after all!

that is mean. :angry:

I am pretty sure Flim said it as a joke but it has me thinking about that attraction to bad boys. In high school, my brother and I both had a girl dump us for some guy who was more "exciting." The girl who did it to me got hooked on drugs. About 5 years after high school, while I was on my way home from a bachelor party, I saw her turning tricks at a gas station across the street from a strip club. The girl who did it to my brother got pregnant by the guy. He barely finished high school, claimed the baby wasn't his, was delinquent on child support and has barely ever held a job.

Meanwhile, my brother and I have good solid jobs, nice homes, travel extensively, go to sporting events regularly, etc. The ego part of me gets a little satisfaction in knowing Karma is a b*tch but in all reality, until I read your response to Flim's post, I hadn't thought of the girl from high school since the day after I saw her at that gas station.

I'm pretty sure he didn't say it as a joke .. but that is ok. he is probably right.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    Perhaps your rejection was devastating. Perhaps he vowed from that moment on to turn his life around, to work hard, to get his law degree, to begin a political career that would eventually, over time, bring him fame and fortune.

And only then return to you and ask again for you to come back to him, to be at his side as he moves from Appellate Judge to Mayor, State Congressman, US Congress, Senate, and finally, with your unwavering support, President. With you as First Lady.

Might be time to give Spencer a call. Tell him he doesn't need to wait any longer. You're ready. :-)

--P

I am totally sure this is it! I should have thought of that right away! I should delete all my posts in case I become first lady, I wouldn't want any of this to come back and haunt my poor president husband! I can see the campaign ads now!

Haha, yes there is some incriminating stuff here... :huh:
    But maybe it's time to rekindle that flame??? Can you FB stalk him to see if he's single? :wink:
  • flimflamfloz
    flimflamfloz Posts: 1,980 Member
    Options
    So there is a justice after all!
    I'm pretty sure he didn't say it as a joke .. but that is ok. he is probably right.
    Actually that was a joke :laugh: (Inverted double entendre...)

You always hear that the judicial system is crap, that the police isn't doing anything ("There is no justice! Criminals run wild!"), but thanks to Spencer who got elected for the Surrogate Court Judge, justice will be done so there is a justice after all - which you would of course also say in the case of a girl leaving a guy and the guy being bitter about it.

Yeah, my jokes are a bit too... unfunny. :laugh: