Herbalife

Options
I'm using the Herbalife formula 1 protein shake after my 4 mile brisk walk each day. I have about 4 egg white (no yolk) and 2 sticks of low-fat cheese for a snack. 2 hours laterI have a Herbalife formula 1 Chocolate shake with Chocolate Soy milk a 1 scoop or Jell-O pudding (usually banab cream, but you can use any sugar-free flavor).. 2 hours laters I may have yougart and a piece of frut, and then for dinner I have a 4oz boneless, skinless, chicken breast that I make earlier in the morning in chicken broth with onions, tomatoes, green peppers, and sometimes celery. It it gets around 6:30 or so, I'll have another Herbalife Formual 1 shake but I never eat ANYTHING after 7p.m. Make sure you drink plenty of water, even if you need to add a flavor pack. I use the Wyler's 1/2 tea 1/2 lemonade and it's only 5 calrories. By doing this, I am able to drink 8-10 bottles of water a day!

Good luck on your journey, I know each and everyone of you will go GREAT! Can't wait to show off my before/after pics!

Ethel :blushing:

Replies