5'5"
    Current Weight: 207 lbs
    Goal Weight by New Years: 190 lbs
    Next Goal: 175 by Easter 2013
    Ultimate Goal: 150
  • The_New_Christina
    The_New_Christina Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    My name is Christina. I'm a domestic violence survivor. Remarried for 3 years now.
    I'm 5'3 1/2" (that half inch counts) and currently 208, my overall highest this year was 254.
    Goal by the new year is 195! (13 pounds to go)
    Ultimate goal between 140 and 150.
  • hilly215
    hilly215 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm Hilary, from MA. I've been fighting with my weight since I was little, but I plan to conquer my weight now, once and for all. :bigsmile:
    I'm 5 foot 7 and my current weight this morning was 208.4.
    My goal by the new year is 191.4, which will bring me right into the Overweight category, finally out of the Obese category.
    Right now, my ultimate goal is 170 (which was my doc's choice), which is a total of 101 pounds off. However, once I hit 170, my doc and I are going to re-evaulate and maybe increase my loss to 160 or even 150. Which, I can't remember how long it's been since I've weighed that little!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

And feel free to add me, if you haven't already. Just please put a note that you're from this group?

Thanks!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • katisabanana
    katisabanana Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    :) and my name's Kat.
    i turned 21 on monday.
    i'm 219.
    i'd like to be 199 by january 1st.
    and eventually one day be around 130. :)

i'm excited to do this with you guys!
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hi... I'm Monica from southern California. I am 36 years old and 5'6". I am happily married with a 6 year old daughter and 18 year old step-son. My starting weight on MFP in June was 253.2 and my all time highest was 259 almost 7 years ago when I delivered my daughter. My current weight is 209.6 and my immediate goal is to get to 199 by New Year's Eve. After that, my goal is to get to 185 as that is the magic number that gets me from Obest to Overweight BMA (29.9). Once I get there, I have to reassess as it has been a really long time since i have been that weight, so I will have to see where I want to go from there. Good luck to everyone of us! This will be fun! :wink:
  • piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Jessica from Reno Nevada I am 28 and 5'6" and currently weigh 213. I want to get down to 199 (or less) by New Years and my current goal is 175.

I hope this group helps with the tough times that will be coming up. At least in my family Thanksgiving and Christmas are NOT diet friendly.
  • rach9898
    rach9898 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hello!! My name is Rachel and I am from Indiana. I am 5'6". I am currently 226lbs and my goal is to be at "onederland" by January 1, so we will go for 199! My ultimate goal is 150. I have 4 kiddos that keep me busy, so I could use all the support I can get!! Good luck to everyone!!
  • time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Angelina
    22 years old
    200lbs by New Years (223 current)
    Overall reach 140 by next summer/fall
  • Bulldogmomma3
    Bulldogmomma3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Trista
    34 years old
    Goal:199 by New Years (current 220)
    Yes I know this might be pushing it, but I'm going to try!
    Ultimate goal weight is 140.
  • molliepw
    molliepw Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm Mollie, 30 yo
    CW 222
    Making it to 199 by New year's might be a little crazy, but I feel like if I have an intense goal, it might help motivate me more to get there. add me as a friend!
  • dym123
    dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    SW: 265 (as of 2/4/12)
    CW: 219 (as of 11/1/12)
    GW: 160ish
    I'm actually giving myself an additional 22 days to reach onederland, my goal is to do by my birthday.
  • palley3254
    palley3254 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Pat 58
    current 266
    New Years Lose 20 lbs (hopefully more)

Hi all! I am having knee replacement Dec 3 and need to drop as much weight as I can by then. My cardiologist has FIRMLY told me this. There is no way that I can reach 199 by New Years. So I am setting my goal at 246 I have not been able to exercise because of my knee problems. Therefore the weight has just been piling on. Looking forward to sharing accomplishment with all of you.
  • palley3254
    palley3254 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks to me you are not. Good luck to you!
  • 6packb450
    Options
    Name: Phil
    CW/GW: 230 lb./low 200s by New Year's... gonna try for 199, but I am trying to be realistic.
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hello CW 212.5 first goal 13.5lbs away. I know I can do this. Goal Weight 135 see how I feel . Good luck on this journey. Peace
  • hattie491145
    hattie491145 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Glad to be a member, but is it just me or is the girl in the pic just a wee bit too thin? xx
  • jessiica_xo
    jessiica_xo Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone (:

I'm Jessica
    22 years old
    5"5
    SW: 274lbs
    CW: 215lbs
    GW: 135lbs

This group is a great idea and the extra push that I needed to get my *kitten* into gear, I'd love to be in onederland by New Years and at my first goal weight (180lbs - no longer obese) by my 23rd birthday, which is the 26th of Jan.

Those of you in this group please feel free to add me, as I'd love support & can provide the same (:

We can do it!
  • CarleenAz
    Options
    Hi there! My name is Carleen from Arizona. I've been trying to get and stay at a healthy weight since I got married over 30 years ago. I got divorced about 6 months ago so I really need to focus on me and get to my goal weight ! I am 5'2" and currently 207. Yuk - I hate typing that ! :sad:
    My goal -- before the end of this year or no later than the beginning of the new year is to get to and STAY in Onederland. :wink: I want to get down to at least 199 by the new year and hopefully less!
    My goal weight is between 135-145. I haven't been there for so long that I will have to see once I get closer. :bigsmile:

GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF US :-) WE CAN DO THIS ! :love:

Please add me as a friend with a note that you are from this group. :happy:
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I am Kyle! Hi everyone!
    36 years old
    6'4"
    CW: 263 (as of last week, weigh in tomorrow)
    January 1 GW: 243

250 would be my lowest weight in over 10 years and I should hit that mark soon! Excited about that! My January GW of 243 would be my lowest weight in closer to 12 years!

Glad you started this group as I need some extra motivation to help me achieve this goal!