Options
Just weighed in and my starting weight was: 262.2lbs
My current weight: 252.8lbs
total loss: 9.4lbs (in three weeks)

Replies

• mamalangz8
    Options
    Whoohoo! Congrats!

I was 146 on 10/6/12 and weighed in at 140 on 11/3/12.

My daughter has a huge bowl of candy in the house now... and I've been so good about not inhaling all of it. lol!
  • MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    After having been average weight most of my life, about seven years ago I found myself at my top weight of 185 pounds (I'm 5'1" almost!).... I underwent some huge life changes, and into that mix I decided it was time to get serious about getting my weight down and become healthier in body as well as in spirit. It took about a year but I got down to 118 pounds, had a tummy tuck, and sprinted ahead into my new life. While strolling merrily up that road, I met the man who would become my husband... and he and I integrated lots of food into our celebration of each other. After 5 years of keeping my weight off successfully, I regained 17 pounds during our courtship and early marriage. Some old health issues resurfaced and it was time to take control again. I found MFP quite by accident, but it has been such an amazing tool for getting on track again. Thirteen pounds of the seventeen are now gone. This has motivated my beautiful husband to also lose about 20 pounds. I have about 5 more pounds that I'd like to take off before surgery that I have coming up in January to replace my hip, then we can get back to tromping through the woods again!