bullies

Options
Alright im 13 and i have a problem i get picked on at school all the time because i get called fat and so when i get home i tend
to eat all the time and then when i go to bed i think of what people think of me and i think my sadness and anger lead me to
eat more how can i stop it , i just wanna be a normal girl but here is the worst part , my step mother is one of those bullies
she thinks that im gonna weigh 200 pounds in 9th grade :( what can i do .....

Replies

• Ifonlythebttwerereal
    Options
    Okay first off, your step mother should not be bullying you and putting you down. Trust me, you a re beautiful just the way you are. Secondly,it gets better. I'm dealing with that and my deal is ignore them and find a place where you can feel okay. I tend to got the library. Also, if you can and this is if you don't care about what people think of you, take a piece of food and when the bullies come over and taunt you, eat it. Right there. In their face.
    Also, feel free to add me and we can talk. I would love to help you!!! We can be buddies(okay now. Just sound creepy... Gonna stop now) k bi! Enjoy your day!