Welcome to the Groupl!

Options
2»

Replies

• Bea2Beautiful
    Options
    HI everybody! I just joined MFP today. I am 48 years old, have eight kids (yes, I said eight), and am a stay-at-home mom. About a month ago, I faced the fact that I needed to lose weight. So I joined WeightWatchers. It didn't work very well for me, because of the difficulty of calculating and entering points, finding foods, etc. and there were many foods missing from the guide book thing (such as TAMALES!). So today, when my daughter told me about MFP, I immediately decided to cancel my WeightWatchers membership and join MyFitnessPal. The best part about MFP is that it's TOTALLY FREE! My family (like most people's) is on a budget, so this program is really great for us. So far I am very satisfied with MyFitnessPal, and hope I will continue to be so.:happy:
  • MeghanMorrical
    MeghanMorrical Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I have been on MFP for a short while now but am starting to find people just like me so very excited to find this group. I am a mother to a very independent and energetic almost 2 year old, I married my best friend and father of my child in October of 2012. I hit my highest weight right before the wedding to the point my dress had to be altered. I started the year at 210Ibs, I am currently 195 and very proud of myself. I work full time, have a house to keep clean, a child to entertain so I have always put my health needs on the back burners but not anymore.
  • lmkp33
    lmkp33 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    What happened to this group? Lol. Where is everyone?