Nov 9th - Checking In

Alsison
Alsison Posts: 588 Member
I just took a look at the spreadsheet and wanted to congratulate some of you who are doing a fantastic job!!

I haven't been able to put in any miles as I am dealing with a bum knee right now. I love this challenge and I am hoping to be able to put in some serious distance towards the end of the month.

Good luck everyone!!!!! Keep it up!!:flowerforyou:

Cheers,
Alsison

Replies

• 12cjansen
    12cjansen Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks Alisison !! I hope your knee heals quickly ... that's a bummer. Take care of your knee and we'll cheer on when are able to start logging some miles. Way to hang in there with us! Have a great weekend!
  • 12cjansen
    Looks like you are back on the board Alsison! Hope your knee is doing alright. Take care!
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 588 Member
    Thanks for the support!! :flowerforyou:

My knee is still an issue, but I have been trying to get in a few slow walks. My doc says it bursitis, and has me on anti-inflammatories but it really doesn't seem to be helping. He ordered an MRI but unfortunately it may be months before I can get in.

Regardless, I am keeping my head up, eating healthy and walking without pushing myself too hard.

Cheers,
    Alsison
  • raven23uk
    raven23uk Posts: 528 Member
    I've been walking like crazy. I rest at the weekends so numbers not so high.
  • IrshRnr56
    IrshRnr56 Posts: 47 Member
    Great miles walking or running! Some of my miles are on the stationary bike as I'm training for indoor triathlons during the winter months.
  • 12cjansen
    I never heard of an indoor triathlon. I'm sure we must have some around our area, I'll have to check that out. Sounds fun!