I confess- Single Peeps version

Options

Replies

• Tube_socks
    Tube_socks Posts: 808 Member
    Options
    I confess I wanna get some cute slutty (don't judge) halloween outfit.. My only worry is that I might still be to big for one... Im' obviously gonna try them on before I buy them.. What do you guys think?

I wear and am planning to wear something sexy/ slutty and I'm a 12/14 right now! Meh! I love dressing up!!
  • Sweetestthing87
    Sweetestthing87 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I confess: I think my LDR dumped me but forgot to text me. LOL :tongue:
  • Sweetestthing87
    Options
    I confess I wanna get some cute slutty (don't judge) halloween outfit.. My only worry is that I might still be to big for one... Im' obviously gonna try them on before I buy them.. What do you guys think?

I wear and am planning to wear something sexy/ slutty and I'm a 12/14 right now! Meh! I love dressing up!!

Ladies, slut it up! It is the one night a year where people can't judge! It is GIRL CODE!
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

I take it you're not to bothered?? :flowerforyou:
  • Sweetestthing87
    Options

I take it you're not to bothered?? :flowerforyou:

I am but LDR's rarely work out so... it is probably for the best. Back to being 100% Single.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I confess I might have to get an mri on my ankle. I am coming up on week 6 now and my ankle hurts every morning. I know I might be pushing it but I am still not running and only doing upper body strength and slow stationary bike for cardio. I just want to be able to do my normal activities.
  • pa_jorg
    pa_jorg Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    I confess I might have to get an mri on my ankle. I am coming up on week 6 now and my ankle hurts every morning. I know I might be pushing it but I am still not running and only doing upper body strength and slow stationary bike for cardio. I just want to be able to do my normal activities.

Sorry you're still in so much pain.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options

Ankles are mad old things. They're so small, yet cause so much discomfort when damaged. 3 months later and I can still feel a pain from when I twisted mine. But that doesnt mean to say I dont exercise it, cos I do!! You have to work to strengthen it again after you've been resting it for weeks.

Good luck with the scan. Once that is clear, I just would ease yourself back into it. Listen to if it's cracking or not!!! :flowerforyou:
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options

Ankles are mad old things. They're so small, yet cause so much discomfort when damaged. 3 months later and I can still feel a pain from when I twisted mine. But that doesnt mean to say I dont exercise it, cos I do!! You have to work to strengthen it again after you've been resting it for weeks.

Good luck with the scan. Once that is clear, I just would ease yourself back into it. Listen to if it's cracking or not!!! :flowerforyou:

Hate to tell you MM but it took a full year for my ankle to get back to where it is now and it still twinges every now and then. At minimum start wearing a compression sock and make sure you have nice support sneakers on
  • jenbit
    Options
    I played hookie from work today.. I had *kitten* to do and since the made me do the work of 3 people for the whole week I decided I needed a day off for each person lol
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Hate to tell you MM but it took a full year for my ankle to get back to where it is now and it still twinges every now and then. At minimum start wearing a compression sock and make sure you have nice support sneakers on

I am still wearing a brace. The reason they said I should have an mri if it is still not feeling better after 6 weeks is due to my history of sprains.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a gym date one day this week with an MFP friend who helped me find a gym close by :) We haven't gotten to meet yet, and it's only for the first couple times going since she lives on the other side of the city, but I'm really excited! :D
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    (thought better of this post and deleted)
    :)
  • jesusHchris
    jesusHchris Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options

Hope your ankle feels better!
  • jenbit
    Options
  • MissingMinnesota
    Options

Cute!
  • jenbit
    Options
    I confess my new favorite beer is called Fat tire
  • grum84
    grum84 Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Mmm...love fat tire. First tasted it last year when I was out west, now they sell it here in Michigan. My favorite that they still don't sell around here tho is Yeungling. Had it on the east coast and was delicious.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Options

the old company I used to work for would have monthly meetings. It was awesome meetings because they would cater with food, like pizza and beer! I tried Fat Tire at one of these meetings and it was good!
  • LGrill27
    LGrill27 Posts: 337 Member
    Options

I love Fat Tire..... I remember being in the bar and thinking it was called Flat Tire.