Breaking Dawn Part 1 Memories - *Locker Room Style*

Options
So life has been sucking pretty badly for me lately, and I needed a little pick me up to get me through til November 16th. Soooo, in true "locker room" style, I thought I'd post some Breaking Dawn 1 memories to brighten my day and yours! Feel free to add your own faves or drool over some of mine.:tongue:

All I want for Christmas...is HIM

SexyEdwardReSize-1.png

Yep, I'll beg

RobertPattinsoncaps11-1Resize.png

Are you noticing a pattern here? I think I'm gonna change my name to Bella. *sigh*

RobertPattinsoncaps13-1Resize.png

Replies

• MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    Good morning!!! Thanks for posting those. I still haven't figured out how to post a picture or I would add some. As it is I will check back to see what you awesome people are posting.
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    2011-11-17205618-1.jpg

Me with my friend Wendi and her daughters standing in line for the midnight showing of BD1. It was soooo cold! Oops you can barely see my arm and leg on the right edge! White coat. I haven't posted pics in ages!

2011-11-17222250-1.jpg

My drink cup, cold drink on a cold night, with a steamy movie. I remember shivering in the theatre but I think the most of that was from nerves!
  • MindyBlack
    MindyBlack Posts: 954 Member
    Options
    2011-11-17205618-1.jpg

Me with my friend Wendi and her daughters standing in line for the midnight showing of BD1. It was soooo cold! Oops you can barely see my arm and leg on the right edge! White coat. I haven't posted pics in ages!

2011-11-17222250-1.jpg

My drink cup, cold drink on a cold night, with a steamy movie. I remember shivering in the theatre but I think the most of that was from nerves!

Is that your sleeve and knee I see?
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Yes, I am going to have to get that full picture to show up!
  • rockeraxxx1
    rockeraxxx1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    TWI!! You are a nasty girl! OHHHH I love it! jijijiji! Miss you ! I hope things get better ....and they will on 11/16/12 :)