NSV!

Options
CChandler81
CChandler81 Posts: 100 Member
Just wanted to share a non-scale victory! I haven't skated much this past month or so...honestly I've just been lacking motivation and making excuses not to. Also was sick for a week and had some conflicts with the hubs schedule.
Anyhow, we had team tryouts Thursday night. I cannot even begin to count how many people noticed I've lost weight. Seeing it on the scale and in the mirror yourself, is one thing, but to hear it from your teammates and coaches? So encouraging!
Afterwards my coach said they had a hard time keeping up with who I was in the pack!
Not only appearance wise, I feel like my endurance as well as mental game has gotten better. My mind and body are slowly becoming more in sync now and I love it! Only negative is that I need to spend money on some grippier wheels...hehe so that's not really a negative at all:-D

Replies

• 76blaze
    Options
    Yay! Good for you. I so need to get motivated. I'm going to start couch to 5k this week. I need to improve my time for the 25 in 5 and I haven't tried it in forever, but I know it won't be too pretty. We are on the off season right now, I'm hoping that by the time our whole team is back, I'll be back to normal again! Great job though :flowerforyou: