5k mission/race... Anyone?

Options
Runner_5
Runner_5 Posts: 100 Member
I just did the first of the race missions - the 5k. It was odd - the music and the talking played together... First, and only real, "problem" I've had with this app.

But it was a great milestone!!!

My first 5k, the first time I ever really ran honestly, was 2 months ago and it took me about 76 minutes... It was the "Run for your Lives!" zombie course so, zombies and obstacles combined - 76 minutes. Today was a 28 minute 5k. Pretty nice run I think.

The mission itself was as fun as the rest are.

Replies

• KBrenOH
    KBrenOH Posts: 704 Member
    Options
    28 minute 5k is awesome in my book!

Haven't done the mission 5k yet.. I'll have to try that out.
  • degan2011
    degan2011 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Is this seperate from the 5k training app? I have that one as I am just getting back into running after a couple years off (only running once or twice per month). I actually want to do a 10K at the end of april.
  • CarrieStL
    CarrieStL Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Love, Lovey Mc Loverson the 5K training. I am on Mission 4 and can't believe how much better I am getting just on my 10th run. Pace (and pain) is dropping every time. As I get bored easily, the storyline is enough to keep me intrigued.

I have done 5Ks but never took them seriously. Doing the Color Run in April and plan to run that beotch thanks to this App! lol. :wink: