Checkin' in!

Options
Chalesie
Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
I took my 'free' day a little... I mean A LOT too far today!! I like to give myself some freedom for 1 meal a week but today was out of control! I went out for dinner and had a salad and steak but all the things I added to it really added up. Something to remember and work on!

Back on track tomorrow.

How's everyone doing?

Replies

• time4changexx
    time4changexx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    So far so good. Today was my weigh in lost 1.7 for a total 14.7 so far. My second mini goal is to lose 25lbs which I'm hoping to meet by the new year. Doing the 30DS now.
  • TheNEWMonicaB
    TheNEWMonicaB Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Doing pretty well for a Monday... Started Couch to 5k yesterday and other than my hip being a little sore today, I feel good. I am excited to do it again tomorrow. I meal planned/packed my breakfast and lunch for today and tonight, my friend is pulling me way out of my comfort zone and I am taking a cycle class. Hope everyone has a great week!!!!!
  • Chalesie
    Chalesie Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    :smile: It sounds like you two have a good plan in place.

I love 30DS! I'm starting that again this week and am looking forward to it. The last time I did it I definitely noticed my legs and arms getting toned...
  • JacciSimms
    JacciSimms Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    mjbenjamin21 - how was your cycle class? I enjoy spinning but find it really hurts my knees.

Anyone here a vegetarian or vegan? I’m finding it challenging to keep my carbs under control. I seem to continue to gain and lose the same 3lbs. I'm down to 204 one week and back to 207 the next. I have got to watch my carb intake. Being a vegan; I'm eating a lot of pasta, rice, bread & cereal. My fruit intake is almost nonexistent and I like fruit. I have some smoothie recipes that I’m gonna start incorporating into my meals. Anyone have any other suggestions? What workout are you all doing? I’m on week 9 of Turbo Fire.
  • piercedee
    piercedee Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Doing good so far. We will see what the scale says tomorrow, but since I decided to have a cheat day yesterday (when I helped a friend move into a 3rd floor apartment) . It will be interesting. I was still under my calorie goal by a lot. I think if I can make my first goal of 15 pounds by New years the last 25 should be pretty easy between Thanksgiving and Christmas... Good luck every one!
  • butterflylady86
    butterflylady86 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I'm doing great. I have 12 lbs until I hit 199. It hard to believe. But I keep the faith. Bless you all on your journey.
  • MaggyMaizy2
    MaggyMaizy2 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Down another 1.5 pounds! Only 6.5 to go to "onederland"!!!