How early did you feel your baby move?

Options
2»

Replies

• FitMama2013
    FitMama2013 Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    I felt our baby the first time at 20 weeks, but my placenta is anterior so it apparently takes longer most of the time.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    Is anyone else MUCH more paranoid with their second pregnancy?!? I keep reading that 2nd time mothers feel movement sooner and here I am almost halfway through and not feeling much of anything. I don't use the doppler every day, but it gives me piece of mind to hear the HB since I've felt nothing for 3 weeks.

YES!!!

I was totally calm and never worried about anything the first time! This time, I am a total spaz. I worry constantly. I strongly considered ordering a doppler but knew I'd be giving in to my nervousness/anxiety/whatever. I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow morning, my first one since 7.5 weeks (I'm 12w4d today), so I think if that goes well, I will feel better. At that point it shouldn't be *that* long before I feel regular movement, I hope!
  • nixickle
    nixickle Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I felt my first at 16 weeks, this one I definitely felt at 12weeks hubby felt him on the outside at 18weeks and he's been a wriggle bottom since then! This is a big baby though. Profile pic is me at 33 weeks!